A short two-day and one-night Shimla tour package made for those who want to visit the city for a short time. We ensure to make it worthwhile with all its fabulous attractions.
Have a glimpse of a few:
- Jakhu Temple: this temple is the most revered one and is located on the highest peak of Shimla, proffering the beguiling views of the valleys and mountains. You can reach the temple within 6 minutes via an aerial lift.
- Kufri Amusement Park: it had just snowed, and you would have a panoramic view of the scenery sitting on a giant wheel. The amusement park of Kufri is fantastic to make yourself revealed.
The accurate picture of the Shimla local sightseeing taxi tour package is enthralling. Please have a look at it in the itinerary and book without delay.
Day 1: Shimla Local exploration
- Let the morning kiss you with the newness of the unadulterated sunrays, invigorating you for the day tour today!
- Let’s conquer the ‘Queen of hills’…
- Jhakoo temple: reach the temple and pay obeisance to the 98 feet tall Lord Hanuman statue.
- Kali Bari temple: consecrated to Mata Shayamla, after whom the town Shimla was named. The guardian deity.
- Scandal point: preserving a romantic history, this viewpoint is quite famous among the honeymooners.
- IIAS – holds full form as Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, is a renowned Institution where top scientists of our country meet to share their ideas and inventions.
- The Ridge: One-stop to many amazing tourist places that could be visited on foot – Wax museum, The Christ Church and Gaiety theatre
- Lastly, the perfect way to end the day tour is to enjoy the evening with divine rhythms of intoxicating music in a café during dinner on Mall Road.
Day 2: Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra – gems near Shimla
- The final day of the Shimla tour is dedicated to the beautiful sites near the town
- What is there to explore there?
- Kufri: A retreat well-known for the fabulous Green valley, having the densest jungle that is home to wilderness. And of course, the adventurous Kufri fun world that has fun in its name doesn’t need more explanation.
- Mashobra: Deluged with lush sprawling meadows that are blotched with apple orchards, where you must taste the fresh fruit.
- Naldehra: Has a temple devoted to the ‘king of snakes’ – Mahunag temple. Moreover, take a pony ride through the 18 Hole Golf course. And by chance, you are a player, then we need not say more. Go for it!
- That’s all for the tour.
- Meet you again for your next Himachali exploration.