Manali is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. It is 260 km from Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. It is a lovely hill station in Himachal Pradesh with an excellent infrastructure. It is full of greenery and flowers and has beautiful weather throughout the year. It is the ideal destination for honeymooners, families, and those who love to take a break in a soothing environment.
It has a serene environment with an array of tourist destinations. The climate of Manali is moderate, and the winters are pleasant, with a maximum of four to five feet of snow. It is an excellent place for sightseeing and offers the best views of nature. During winter, it can get freezing here. The best time to visit Manali is from March to October.
The summer starts in April and ends in June. The summers are generally dry and pleasant, with cool nights. The maximum of this season is in May. During this season, the temperature goes up to around 35 degrees Celsius. Also known as a honeymooner’s paradise, we offer special packages like the Manali taxi tour, Kullu Manali local tour package, and taxi services in other hill stations.
- Summer (March to June): 22 ͦc to 30 ͦc
- Winters (November to February): -2 ͦc to 10 ͦc
- Monsoon (July to September): 15 ͦc to 20 ͦc
How to Reach
- By Air: The nearest airport is around 10 km away, in Bhuntar, from Manali town. The booked cab will come there to pick you up from the airport. Or else, you can even board a taxi from Delhi or Chandigarh airport.
- By Train: Around 100 km away from Manali town, the nearest railway station lies in Jogindernagar. If you wish, hire a Manali taxi service to pick you up from Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, or Kalka railway stations.
Best Time to Visit
You can visit the hill station at any time of the year.