Kaza-Kibber-Pin Valley-Tabo-Chandratal Lake-Rohtang Pass-Gulaba
You get a quiet and serene environment where you can sojourn for a few days and let all your stress fade away - a gift we offer on this seven days and six nights Spiti taxi tour package from Manali.
Here are a few highlights to hint at the thrill and splendor of the taxi package.
- Kunzum Pass: while traversing through the Rohtang Pass from Manali, it is a seam that connects the Lahaul and spiti valleys.
- Key monastery: a Tibetan institution, which is more than 1000 years old, located at the top of a hill. The tower reminds you of the castles fortified with the courage of the great monks from the epochal historical era.
- Chandratal Lake: it is the moon on Earth in fluid form. An astute creation by the nature.
The depth of this wondrous spiti valley taxi package tour from Manali has been expatriated in the itinerary below.
Day 1: From Manali to Kaza (210 Km, 9-10 Hrs)
- A journey that will be surmounted in 10 hours, covering a distance of about 200 km would leave you awestruck.
- Suddenly, the plushest scenery surrounding your route would change from luxurious green to a vast naked mountainous desert, which has an uncanny beauty of its own.
- For your delight and to placate the urge of your camera and eyes to capture the surreal journey, we would be offering a few stopovers
- Rohtang Pass: A venue for the snow sports and fun.
- Kunzum Devi Temple: Located at the brink of the Kunzum Pass, it is a ritual to halt here by every traveller to garner the blessings of the goddess. You will find many motor biker’s squads taking a break here.
- Losar Village: The first attraction, you will be visiting, on the Spiti Valley tour is going to be this village. Here you will have a sightseeing break and can eat food at Losar Singha Ling Home Stay and Food Corner.
- From Losar to Kaza, River Spiti will accompany you all along.
- You will also get a break to freshen up yourself and to take out cash, if you want, at an SBI ATM on the way from Losar to Kaza.
- Another tea break will be provided at the Spiti Sojourn café. A cup of coffee or butter tea with some snacks would give you the energy that got dissipated during the winding road’s ride.
- Café Zamosa is a good option to have dinner and lunch in Kaza.
- Post dinner, deliver rest to your body in the night.
Day 2: Explore Kaza and nearby places
- The lofty snow-capped mountains speckled with hints of greens sparkles with the shine of early morning sun rays unperturbed by any plant or tree on its way.
- The glorious chilled morning demands a sumptuous breakfast. Have pancakes topped with banana and chocolate syrup with a cup of espresso at sol café in Kaza.
- Let’s start the eventful Kaza tour
- Key monastery: first we take you to an enormous height of more than 13,500 feet, where the sacrosanct Tibetan monastery is towering for 1000s of years. A place of worship and learning for 100s of monks.
- Kibber Village and Wildlife Sanctuary: Once the highest motorable village until Komik came into the picture, this village is a sheer bliss. In the Kibber Wildlife sanctuary, you will encounter the rare animals’ species of the earth.
- Chicham Bridge: connecting Kibber and Chicham villages, this is Asia’s highest Bridge over 1000 feet deep gorge.
- The long day ends with a peaceful night’s sleep in Kaza.
Day 3: Kaza exploration continues
- Again a fascinating day of your Spiti valley package tour.
- Today the places that will be discovered are
- Langza: this village will make you ponder and wonder about the imposing evolution. Here you will find marine fossils declaring that once Himalayas were submerged in a huge sea.
- Hikkim: Has the highest post office in the world, which operates for around 7 months in a year.
- Komik: You will conquering the highest inhabited village of the world.
- Convoy shall return to Kaza by evening for your night’s stay.
Day 4: Spectacular voyage to Pin Valley (80 Km, 2-3 Hrs)
- Near the banks of Pin River, the Pin valley has a cluster of villages.
- We would be taking you to the cold desert bio reserve, the Pin Valley National park.
- You will love the sound of silence, vast grasslands and encounter with the birds like Pika, griffon, raven and more here
- We will give a Lunch break at the Mud village of Pin Valley.
- In the evening, the taxi returns to Kaza.
Day 5: To the Tabo Village from Kaza (51 Km, 2-3 Hrs)
- Start the journey after a belly full meal in the morning from Kaza.
- On the way, we will halt at Dhanakar Monastery, built perilously on the spur of a mountain. This monastery used to be a prison 1000s of years ago.
- Trek a short but steep trail from the monastery to Dhankar Lake.
- Have lunch near the Dhankar village at hotel Dhankar heights before moving to Tabo.
- Reach the village in the late afternoon to explore the most sacred Monastery of Spiti, Tabo Monastery.
- Also, you will be amazed while gawking at the Tabo caves, which were built with astute engineering skills.
- Have snacks and coffee at Café Kunzom top before leaving for Kaza.
Day 6: Chandratal Lake visit (114 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- It is the best day of your Spiti Valley tour. The most precious gem will be discovered today.
- Chandratal Lake is reached via Kunzum pass and Batal.
- The crescent moon molded lake is out of the imagination limit.
- Soar the excitement and pleasure with a night’s stay at the campsite near the lake.
- The experience of the clear sky dazzled with twinkling stars is something that shall be engraved deep in your memory for the rest of the life.
Day 7: Back to Manali, the Spiti tour ends (130 Km, 6-7 Hrs)
- From the campsite at Chandratal, we will head directly to Manali
- A short break would be provided at Rohtang Pass for partaking in the snow-sports and to have lunch.