Know how we execute this ten days and nine nights Kinnaur Spiti taxi tour package with Chandratal Lake for you. We share an equal enthusiasm! Without waiting any more, let us give you the prime highlights of this tour.
- Camping near the river Baspa in Sangla, Kinnaur Valley would bring the ultimate experience of nature’s delight and serenity. Catch fish in the river while watching the majestic kinnaur kailash mountain. When the sun sets, making the sky dark, the night will be gleamed with live music and a bonfire.
- Visiting Langza village, where you will find the fossils of marine creatures. It is an astounding archeological finding that the great Himalayas were immersed in a sea millions of years ago. The fossils found there proves the discovery.
- A day’s stay in Manali to explore the fascinating hill station of Himachal that tourists love.
Damn! We must give you the whole picture of the kinnaur & spiti valley package tour that even has the enchanting Chandratal Lake included. Let’s excavate the itinerary.
Day 1: Journey to Narkanda from Chandigarh (192 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- The exalting Kinnaur and Spiti tour starts from Chandigarh.
- The journey today is drawn till Narkanda, sketched with a few delightful halts on the way
- First and foremost, you will be having a lavish meal at Chowkhi Dhani (artistic Rajasthani resort and restaurant) in Panchkula. This will be followed by a blithesome walk through the Pinjore Gardens.
- A leisurely high tea at Timber Trail resort in Parwanoo.
- A short halt at Shimla to visit the Jhakoo temple.
- An exploration of the Apple orchards in Fagu
- Once, you reach Narkanda in the evening, you will be trekking the Hattu Peak to garner blessings at the temple located on the summit.
- Near Hattu temple, SHYAMJEES" Shyam Bhojnalaya is a very good option to have dinner. They serve the best paneer masala with chapatti.
Day 2: Reach Sangla via Sarahan and Kharcham (162 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Ride in the morning on the Hindustan-Tibet road to enter the splendorous Kinnaur Valley. The 1st stoppage of the Kinnaur exploration tour would be Sangla.
- A short break to pay obeisance at the Bheemakali temple in Sarhan will be provided as part of the journey exploration.
- Later, the arrival of the Baspa River trumpets the entry into the Kinnaur valley. The driver will escort you to Sangla.
- At the start of river Baspa, Kharcham Dam has been built between Kharcham and Wangtoo villages.
- Enjoy the scenery around the Dam while halting there for a while.
- Dungyur temple bugles the arrival of your destination.
- While away the evening gawking at the sunset and Mt. Kinnaur Kailash, with a cup of Kinnauri Cha (buttery tea), sitting on the bank of River Baspa near your camp stay.
- Revel the night underneath the star-studded sky. Listening to the guitar performance, while the freshly caught fish is getting cooked in the bonfire.
Day 3: Explore Sangla and Chitkul village
- A pleasing day of the taxi tour to explore the attractions of the Sangla.
- Exploration is dotted with these places
- Kamru Fort: towering edifice with five stories was built with stones. It has Badrinath temple and Kamakshi Devi’s idol enshrined in it. The fort faces the surreal vistas of the Kinnaur valley.
- Chitkul: A remote village that is the last village of India, having a minimal population. The main tourist attractions near the village are Mathi Devi Temple and Step Waterfalls.
- Rakkam Village: Another camp out site at the banks of river Baspa overwhelmed with the beauty of the Kinnaur valley.
- Let the night be a bit tipsy. Enjoy the local alcoholic drink, Angoori, for warmth and little lightheadedness.
Day 4: A short voyage from Sangla to Kalpa (40 Km, 2-3 Hrs)
- The 4th day of the Kinnaur Valley tour is dedicated to uncovering another gem of the valley.
- To traverse till Kalpa, you shall be passing Kharcham, Powri and Reckong Peo.
- There will be a halt at Reckong Peo, for the driver to fill up the car’s tank. Meanwhile, you can binge shopping in the local market for Apples, Chilgoze, apricots, Kinnauri woolen wears and more.
- Explore the attractions in Kalpa
- Kothi Village and Chandika Devi temple: while touring Kalpa it is pivotal to garner blessings of the guardian goddess of the Kinnaur valley, enshrined near Kothi Village.
- Roghi Village and Kalpa Suicide point: On the way to Roghi Village, Kalpa suicide point will thrill your brain. Thereafter, the village’s tranquility would bring calmness. Both the places will keep you relentlessly clicking the pictures of the wondrous backdrops.
- A spiritual experience at Hu-Bu-Lan-Kar Monastery and Brelangi Monastery would kindle peace in you
Day 5: Enter Spiti valley and explore the Tabo Village (150 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- As you commence the journey from Kalpa, River Sutlej will accompany you until you reach the Khab Sangam – a confluence of Spiti and Sutlej River.
- The journey will blow your mind, when you see the contrast between Kinnaur Valley and Spiti Valley, from green to naked brown.
- Capture the moments in your camera whenever you get the chance to stop by on the 10-hour long journey.
- Pooh: It will come on the way where you will get a leisurely halt for having food at Lungta Café
- Khab Sangam: From here the valley changes from Kinnaur to Spiti.
- Nako Village: Known for the serene Nako Lake.
- Gue Village: in the monastery of the village, a monk’s corpse has been preserved (more than 500 year old)
- Reach the Tabo village in the evening. Rest for the night to get ready the next morning to discover the ancient monastery.
Day 6: Explore Tabo and head towards Kaza (51 Km, 2-3 Hrs)
- In the morning, unravel the secrets of Tabo caves and the primordial Tabo monastery that professes the Buddhist culture.
- After this, pursue the Spiti Valley tour further to Kaza town.
- On the way, you will get the chance to stopover at the Dhankar village and monastery.
- Before moving towards the destination of the day, spend some time at Dhankar Lake, where you can even have refreshments at a restaurant.
- Reach Kaza, and spend the evening exploring the capital of Spiti.
Day 7: Kaza tour today
- Glory comes as you open your eyes to the beautiful morning in Kaza.
- Today, you would be discovering the precious gems of the Spiti valley
- Key Monastery: A thousand year old castle on the top of a mountain in the valley of Spiti.
- Kibber Village: The prominent attraction of this village is the wildlife sanctuary having rare snow animals like snow leopard, Ibex, snow fox and more.
- Chicham Bridge: Asia’s highest mororable bridge that conjoins Chicham and Kibber villages.
- Langza Village: An archeological discovery having terrain engulfing the pre-historic maritime fossils.
- Hikkim: Has the highest post office in the world that operates for 9 months in a year.
- Komik Village: World’s highest inhabitant village
- Relish the authentic Tibetan cuisines like Thukpa, dumplings and more at café Zamosa in Kaza
Day 8: Traverse to the enchanting Chandratal Lake (114 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- The finest day of the Kinnaur and Spiti taxi package tour.
- Leave from Kaza to conquer the Chandratal Lake summit.
- In the mid-way, a halt will be given at Losar Village and Kunzum pass.
- Reach the lake via a special road vehicle.
- Gaze at the turquoise lake for several minutes in amazement.
- Peruse the pleasure with a night’s stay at the campsite near the lake.
Day 9: enter Kullu valley to reach Manali (130 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Astalavista Spiti valley!
- Leave the campsite in the morning and head towards Manali.
- Stoppages at Rohtang pass and Nehru Kund will deliver a supreme incessant experience.
- Explore a café or club in the night to get back to the chaotic yet lovable life.
Day 10: End the Kinnaur and Spiti tour in Chandigarh (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Begin the end of the Kinnaur and Spiti tour today.
- Travel to Chandigarh with two exalting stoppages at Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple.
- Surely, you had a mind-blowing experience.
- Meet you soon on your next trip to Himachal Pradesh