Chandratal Lake-Kaza-Kee Monastery-Chicham Bridge-Langza-Kibber-Komic-Hikkim-Kaza Market-Dhankar Monastery-Tabo-Keyl;ong-Jispa-Atal Tunnel-Sissu-Manali
To a land of uncanny splendor and peace, this eight days and seven nights Lahaul and Spiti taxi tour package will take you to the offbeat region of Himachal Pradesh.
Here are a few tourist attractions to give a clue about the adventure and magnificence of the taxi package.
- Kunzum Pass: After passing the Rohtang pass that comes when you travel uphill from Manali, it is a conjoin that connects Lahaul and Spiti valleys.
- Key Monastery: A Tibetan sacrosanct which is more than thousands of years old situated at the peak of an enormous mountain. The structure will surely make you recall the castles invigorated with the heroism of the great monks who belonged to the epochal era.
- Chandratal Lake is the crescent moon on Earth in a watery form - a lavish natural creation.
You can also check out Spiti tour packages from here. The itinerary of the Lahaul and Spiti tour package from Manali is explained below in detail.
Day 1: From the Town of Manali to Kaza (210 KM, 9-10 Hrs)
- A voyage that will be triumphed in 10 hours, covering a distance of nearly 200 km would leave you mesmerized.
- Unexpectedly, the swankiest scenic background going along on your route would change from plushest green to a vast arid mountainous desert, which has a mysterious beauty of its own.
- For your pleasure and to appease the urge of your camera to capture the surreal journey, we would be proposing a few pauses
- Rohtang Pass: A site for snow sports and amusement.
- Kunzum Devi Temple: Situated at the periphery of the Kunzum Pass, it is customary to halt here by every wanderer to garner the blessings of the deity.
- Losar Village: The first captivation you will be exploring, on the Spiti & Lahaul Valley tour is going to be this hamlet. Here you will have an exploration break and may have food at Losar Singha Ling Food Corner.
- From Losar to Kaza, River Spiti will go all along until you reach the town.
- You will also get a break take out cash, if you wish, at an SBI ATM on the route from Losar to Kaza.
- An additional tea break will be offered at the Spiti Sojourn café. A cup of butter tea with some nibbles would give you the energy that got exhausted during the meandering roads’ ride.
- Café Zamosa is the best option to have an evening meal and lunch in Kaza.
- After dinner, supply rest to your body in the night.
Day 2: Kaza Exploration
- The wonderful cold morning in Kaza demands a hot and sumptuous breakfast. Have pancakes capped with banana and chocolate sauce with a cup of latte at sol café in Kaza.
- Let’s start the exciting Kaza tour
- Key monastery: 1st we reach an enormous elevation of more than 13,500 feet, where the sacrosanct Tibetan institution is standing for 1000s of years. A place of reverence and learning for many monks.
- Kibber Village and Wildlife Sanctuary: Once the highest village (that can be reached by vehicle) until Komik came to steal the incumbent place, this village is pure bliss. In Kibber Wildlife sanctuary, you will meet rare species of animals.
- Chicham Bridge: linking Kibber and Chicham villages, it is Asia’s highest Bridge over a 1000 feet deep ravine.
- Langza: this hamlet will make you mull over the imposing evolution. Here you will discover marine fossils declaring that long-ago Himalayas were immersed in a gigantic sea.
- Hikkim: the highest post office in the world, which is operational for around 7 months a year.
- Komik: You will reach the highest village in the world with humans inhabitants.
- The long day ends with a pacific night’s sleep in Kaza.
Day 3: Tabo Village from Kaza (51 KM, 2-3 Hrs)
- Start the trip after filling your gut in the morning from Kaza.
- On the route, we will have a halt at Dhanakar Monastery, built meticulously on the spur of a mountain range. This monastery long-ago was a prison.
- Walk a short but steep way from the monastery to Dhankar Lake.
- Have the afternoon-meal in the vicinity of the Dhankar village at hotel Dhankar heights before heading to Tabo.
- Reach the community in the early evening to explore the most blessed Monastery of Spiti valley, Tabo Monastery.
- Likewise, you will be astonished while staring at the Tabo caves, which were built by Tibetan ancestors
- Have appetizers and coffee at Café Kunzom top before parting to Kaza.
Day 4: Remarkable Voyage to Pin Valley (80 KM, 3-4 Hrs)
- In the vicinity of the banks of Pin River, the Pin valley has a bunch of villages.
- We would be taking you for exploring a cold desert bio reserve, the Pin Valley National park.
- You will fall in love with the sound of silence, vast savannas and meeting with the birds like a raven, griffon, and more here
- You shall get the Lunch break at the Mud village in the Pin Valley.
- In the evening, you will return to Kaza.
Day 5: Chandratal Lake (110 KM, 6-7 Hrs)
- It is going to be the best day of your Spiti & Lahaul Valley tour. The most valuable gem will be explored today.
- Chandratal Lake can be reached via Batal and Kunzum pass.
- The crescent moon-like lake is out of the mind’s thinking limit.
- Rise the excitement with a night’s stay at the campsite in the proximity of the lake.
- The experience of the clear sky stunned with blinking stars is something that shall be inscribed deep in your memory for a lifetime.
Day 6: Chandratal to Keylong Village (130 KM, 7-8 Hrs)
- Time to explore the Lahaul valley.
- From the Chandratal camp stay, you shall be driven to Keylong via Sissu and Grampu.
- Once again you will be back to the greenery of the Himalayas.
- Rest for the night at Keylong to explore the Lahaul valley tomorrow.
Day 7: Keylong Sightseeing
- Be ready for the Lahaul tourism today.
- Kardang Monastery: This is the most revered monastery of the Kardang Village.
- Shashur Monastery: You will be fascinated by the presence of Blue Pines around the monastery.
- Deepak Tal: The calmest water body you have ever seen.
- The last day to stay in Keylong.
Day 8: Back to Manali (130 KM, 5-6 Hrs)
- The magnificent and adventurous trip of Lahaul and Spiti ends today.
- This trip would be an epiphany that would change your life view. It could be really calm and peaceful.
- We will see you again on these offbeat Himalayan ranges on your next voyage.