Pinjore Garden-Parwanoo-Timbertrail-Shimla-Kufri-Fagu-Green Valley-Manali-Kullu-Solang Valley-Atal Tunnel-Sissu-Kothi Village-Marhi-Rohtang Pass-Koksar
Take a break to the Himalayan hill stations to revive yourself. We offer six days and five nights Shimla Manali taxi tour package from delhi for you and your friends or family from Delhi – get to see the beauty of mountains and valleys, flora and fauna, scenic places, and heritage sites. A few places that you will enjoy the most, which can be said as the highlights of the Shimla & Manali holiday package, are:
- Café Meraki: located on the Manu temple road in Manali.
- Pinjore Gardens: an upscale walk through the Mughal garden in Chandigarh.
- Nehru Kund: on the Rohtang highway, a water spring throws out the water sky-high.
- Sundernagar Lake: on the drive to Manali, this pristine lake lies in the mandi district.
Discover the ultimate mountain retreat with our Shimla Manali tour package. Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of these enchanting hill stations, where lush green landscapes, snow-capped peaks, and charming local culture await. Let us take you on a journey with breathtaking views and unforgettable experiences.
Day 1: Traverse the route from Delhi to Shimla (370 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- A hungry tummy doesn’t go far and you will feel irksome. The driver will take care of that!
- As you leave the Delhi airport or railway station premises and cross the Delhi border to enter into Sonipat, you will see a queue of restaurants in Murthal.
- Haveli and Mannat Dhaba are two luscious recommendations from us where you will get tasty food along with hygiene.
- The best thing about these is that they are open 24x7.
- After driving a few hundred kilometres, you will get another Halt in Chandigarh.
- Pinjore Garden (Yadavindra Gardens) and Rock garden, both are amazing tourist destinations to start the exploration on your Shimla & Manali vacation tour.
- Walks through the gardens will make you hungry again. How about relishing Rajasthan-ka-Khana (Rajasthani Cuisine) in Chandigarh at Chowkhi Dhani.
- One last stop on the way to Shimla will be at the Timber trail resort. The resort visit will make you wonder and ponder on the amalgamation of technology of the rope trolley and the beauty the surroundings offers.
Day 2: Fun at Kufri and exploration of Shimla
- After the relaxing sleep, it is time to bring in excitement and fun today.
- The 2nd day of the Shimla Manali Package is dedicated to unravelling Shimla & Kufri – a resort hill site near the town.
- Three must visit places in Kufri:
- Green Valley: Located on the way from Shimla to Kufri, also known as the Hassan valley is said to be the darkest jungle of Deodar and Pine trees.
- Himalayan Nature Park: Enriched with a variety of Flora and Fauna, this park looks amazing during autumn. It turns orange as the leaves from the trees fall down.
- Kufri Fun World: An amusement park for activities like zip-lining, Mirror maze, haunted house and much more.
- On return from Kufri, Shimla’s sites await the exploration
- Jhakoo Temple: A 6 minute ride via the rope trolley from the centre of the city will take you to the highest peak of Shimla, where the temple is located.
- Kali Bari temple: Alongside Mall road, this temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali. Also, known as Shyamala Devi, after whom Shimla was christened.
- The Ridge: A wide area near Mall road that offers fascinating vistas of the mountains and valleys encompassing the town. Moreover, many other tourist places like Gaiety theatre, Wax Museum, Scandal Point and the Christ church are located in close proximity.
- The day tour must end with a relaxing sleep at night.
Day 3: A cheerful journey from Shimla to Manali (260 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Say bye-bye to Shimla and Welcome the cherishing journey to Manali.
- A road trip to Manali is the best way to commute. You get to see so many awesome traveller’s delights on the way
- Pandoh Dam: The reservoir dam tames the boisterous river Beas before it meets Sutlej River further. An ideal place for watching migratory birds.
- Hanogi Mata Temple: The deity nestles in the edifice, constructed on an offshoot of the mountain.
- You will be intrigued by visiting the Shawl weaving factory and trout farms on the route.
- Non-vegetarians must taste the trout at a local Dhaba in Kullu.
- The long journey demands rest once you reach Manali. Check-in at the hotel and have the needful rest at night.
Day 4: Unravel Manali
- Visit the Saint Manu’s temple in the morning followed by having breakfast at café Meraki – they serve the best poached eggs and coffee.
- Exploring Manali is the holy grail of the Shimla and Manali tour. You will be exploring these here
- Hadimba Devi Temple: The sunrays sifting through giant alpine trees glorify the temple’s pagoda architecture.
- Vashisht Hot Spring: A divine dip in the spring water followed by bowing before the idol of Guru Vashsist.
- Peaceful walks in the Van Vihar and Old Manali village.
- Trying Tibetan cuisine and shopping Buddhist artifacts in the Tibetan market on the famous Mall road of Manali.
- Fun games for your kids and even for you at Clubhouse Manali
- The evening can be best spent having Tandoori Chai made in a Tandoor (mud oven) – on Mall road. It has an earthy flavour
Day 5: A visit to Solang valley And Rohtang Pass booked for today’s taxi tour
- Fill your tummy at the hotel where you are staying in the morning. Now let’s bring in the adventure part of the Manali tour.
- The way will have two stoppages at Nehru Kund and Snow point of Manali.
- In winters the Solang valley is covered in snow that makes it conducive to winter sports. You can get the gears and other types of equipment for skiing, snowboarding and other cavities here.
- During summer, the snow melts. Sports that are popular in the summer season are zorbing and paragliding.
- All the sports activities have a nominal charge of Rs 500.
- PS: You can even add Rohtang pass to this tour package on-demand with some extra cost.
Day 6: Adieu Visitor(560 Kms,12-13 Hrs)