Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
Our seven days and six nights Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh is one of the best packages for you! Our Shimla Manali tour package lets you enjoy the beautiful sights of Shimla and Manali and the best things to do in each place.
Let us tell you the key highlights that you will surely love!
- Rohtang Pass – the snow heaven in India.
- Café 1947 in Manali - enjoy a peg of rum or coffee along with a live music rendition, staring at the snow-covered landscapes of Manali.
- Jakhu Temple – welcomed by the 108 feet tall hanuman ji, the temple’s location will spellbind you.
- Trolley tour to Jakhu Peak - reach the highest peak of Shimla within 6 minutes and relish the picturesque views while riding on a rope trolley.
What shall we say more? By reading the itinerary, get a detailed picture of the exquisite loving Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla: Let’s begin the tour (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- Hungry Kya (are you famished), after arriving in the city of Chandigarh?
- You must start the tour with a belly full of yummy-luscious food at Chokhi Dnani Panchkula.
- The authentic Rajasthani cuisine will stimulate your taste buds!
- Or you may relish the lip-smacking burgers and fries at Nik Baker’s.
- It is time to digest the food with a walk through the Pinjore gardens. This Mughal Garden would give you a feel of royalty.
- When a few kilometres will pass on Kalka-highway, you would be able to have an exciting experience of an evening tea at Timber trail Resort in Parwanoo
- What is so special about this resort? No car or any vehicle goes to the resort. To reach the resort, you will be riding upon a hanging rope trolley. Wow!
- At last, Shimla would be reached and the city welcomes you with its resplendent aura.
Day 2: Explore Shimla today!
- Greet the beautiful morning breathing in the fresh air and having a nutritious meal.
- Our representative would pick you from the stay to head towards the awesome places in Shimla.
- Jhakoo Temple – the giant 108 feet sculptor of Lord Hanuman will welcome you at the highest peak of Shimla.
- Sankat Mochan temple – another abode of the supreme devotee of Lord Rama, where his messengers, Monkeys, may welcome you.
- IIAS -- Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, is an acclaimed educational institute, where the top 50 researchers of India meet up to share their brain waves and put efforts to invent pioneering outcomes.
- Scandal Point – this scandalous point has a history, which our representative will tell you on the tour. It is a gem of pristine views with an intriguing history.
- Army Museum, Gaiety theatre and a lot more will be there to visit and explore on the Shimla Manali tour package.
- Explore Mall road to buy unique handicrafts and to spend the evening at a café.
- Let’s end the day by driving back to the Hotel.
Day 3: Enchanting tour to Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra
- You did have fun on the 2nd day of the taxi tour with a lot of excitement and pleasure.
- It is time to continue the fun in a different way.
- Green valley in Kufri has the darkest jungle that will not scare you but entice you with the plushest greenery that is impossible to see in the cities, from where you have come.
- In summers and autumns, you must visit the Himalayan National Park in Kufri.
- Spend few hours there and you will surely see the wildness – Snow leopard, Brown bear, Barking deer, gorals, etc.
- In winters, who would miss the snow-sports in Kufri? Not you, for sure!
- The trip doesn’t end at Kufri. Mashobra’s apple orchards are calling you to taste the fresh fruits.
- Do you love Golf? Yes or No, doesn’t matter.
- You can play golf at Naldehra’s Golf course. Otherwise, ride on a horse to unravel the beautiful playground’s grandiosity.
Day 4: A jovial journey from Shimla to Manali (260 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Shimla was great, the greatest is yet to come. Get ready for that!
- An 8 hour journey to Manali will not be a boring journey.
- The road to the hill site is blotched with many tourist places that you would certainly adore.
- On the river Beas, running through Kullu, a dam and lake are constructed. Their name is Pandoh dam and lake.
- Enjoy the beauty of the location.
- Chant “Jai Mata Di” to appease the goddess at Hanogi Mata Temple, nestled on a cliff of a mountain when you go from Mandi to Kullu.
- At Kullu town, you may visit the woollen wear production factory and trout breeding farms.
- Manali will be reached after the sun sets and stars dazzle the sky.
Day 5: Save the day to explore Solang Valley And Rohtang Pass
- The blissful morning would be turning heavenly as you ride towards the prime location of the Manali tour.
- An elevation of more than 3978 meters above sea level makes Rohtang conducive to heavy snowfall.
- The snow never exhausts here, and that is why you will be having so much fun participating in snowboarding, skiing, etc.
- The permit to the Rohtang Pass will be arranged prior by us.
- Oh! We forgot to tell you that on the Rohtang highway, Nehru Kund and Rahalla falls are the other tour stops.
- Where, you will get time to enjoy the view of the snow-peaked mountains, river streams and glacial moraines.
- The mind wants more, but the body needs a rest after the playful trip to Rohtang.
- Give the body the required rest to rejuvenate for the next day.
Day 6: Sightseeing Manali is still left
- Temple standing amidst the thick forest of cedar trees is a breathtaking edifice designed in a pagoda style 100s of years ago.
- The presiding deity, Hadimaba Mata, was the wife of Bheema (the most muscled pandava).
- More places to visit during the Manali sightseeing tour
- Vashisht temple and Hot spring: Dedicated to the Guru of Lord Rama, the temple has holy vibes. And the hot spring water has medicinal properties.
- Clubhouse Manali: Located on the banks of a stream of river Beas, Manalsu Nallah, the place has many indoor and outdoor games for kids and adults.
- Van Vihar: relax and enjoy the fresh breeze ambling through the lush park.
- Tibetan market on Mall road: Buy praying wheels, Bamboo handicrafts and souvenirs here.
- What a day it was… enchanting!
Day 7: Trip ends in Chandigarh From Manali (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Hope you clicked a lot of pictures on the Shimla Manali trip package.
- We hope you had the best time.
- But, we will meet you again on your next trip with us.