Shimla-Kufri-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
Mountains are calling you! We did hear the voice of nature and your mind that have asked for a vacation in the hill stations of Himachal. Listening to the joint harmony, here is a six-day and five-night Shimla Manali taxi holiday package.
We guess your mind must have sensed the pleasure you will have gazing at the grandiosity of the unending mountain views and exploring so many exciting attractions. Let us tell you a few your mind and heart want to hear!
- The sacred and quaint Jakhu Temple is located on the highest peak of Shimla. You can visit the temple by road, trekking uphill, or quickly in 6 minutes via the cable trolley.
- You will love the lush green Kufri Zoo. It is not a regular zoo where the animals are put in cages. In opposition, animals are kept in their natural habitat. And tourists are welcome to see how happy they are when humanity cares for them.
We mentioned more intriguing sites in this Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Delhi. Just we have annexed them meticulously in the itinerary below.
Day 1: Reach Shimla from Delhi (370 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Your Shimla & Manali vacation starts instantly the moment you reach Delhi.
- Since your flight has come early in the morning, we will take care of taking you to an amazing place for the breakfast.
- Nothing is better than having stuffed parathas glistened in ghee with a glass of lassi or cardamom tea at Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba located in Murthal. Or you may even have something lite. The restaurant has multitudes of options.
- Cross Panipat, Ambala and Derabasi to enter into Chandigarh. The second stoppage on the journey where you will be having lunch and visiting a few amazing sites
- Pinjore Gardens: A 17th century historic terrestrial and constructional marvel has 7 levels. Each level is inspired by nature and Rajasthani archetypes – Shish Mahal, Rang Mahal, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- After seeing the royal Rajasthani-styled garden, have lunch at the famous Rajasthani food outlet Chokhi Dhani
- Further, on the Kalka Highway (NH5), two more stoppages for leisure are added to the Shimla Manali package tour
- A cable trolley will carry you to the resort Timber Trail, precariously constructed on the offshoots of a mountain in Parwanoo. Enjoy a high tea with the glorious view of the Shivalik ranges.
- A short break at the Barog’s haunted tunnel 33. We are keeping it short, so that the spirit of Colonel Barog doesn’t bother you much.
- End the day with a luxury dining or crazily partying.
- For suave dining, drive to the Oberoi Wildflower Hall. Otherwise, for partying till late night visit the clubs and pubs on the Mall road
Day 2: Kufri and Shimla sightseeing today
- The scent of woods and damp soil waft through the open windows of your rooms. It will wake you up to the fascinating morning view.
- Extend the delight by getting ready to set out to discover the charming places in Kufri and Shimla
- Himalayan Nature Park: popularly known as Kufri Zoo, is an institution dedicated to the welfare of animals and conservation of wildlife. A natural habitat for living is provided to the wilds here. You will see Leopards, Leopard cats, barking deers, Monals, silver pheasants and more fauna.
- Indira Tourist Park: relish a pony and yak ride in the bio-reserve named after the great Indira Gandhi (1st woman prime mister of India).
- Kufri amusement park: Located at the top of Mahasu peak, the fun world has all the swings and rides like the wavy boat, giant wheel, merry-go-round and much more with a picturesque backdrop of snowy mountains
- Return to the Ridge in Shimla, from where you will discover nearby tourist captivations: Gaiety theatre, Wax Museum, Shyamla Devi temple, Christ Church, Scandal Point, and others.
- Thereafter, have dinner at a café on Mall Road before you call it a day and finally sleep at night.
Day 3: Continue the charm of the holiday tour and head towards Manali (260 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- The journey is long even today and there is so much to explore before you reach Manali.
- Cover the 260 km to Manali with stoppages at:
- Tattapni: a free of cost spa at the hot springs of Sutlej River will refresh your body and mind altogether. A great start to the exploration.
- River rafting: you will have two options to choose from for the adventure activity. First at Tattapani and the second at Bajaura in Kullu. Both are equally thrilling.
- Pandoh Dam: A must stop for lunch and watching the different species of birds migrated temporarily to the water body after covering 1000s of miles of flight.
- Garner blessing at Hanogi Mata temple, followed by an interesting tour through the trout fish breeding farm
- At the advent of Manali, take out the documents you need to show for the hotel check-in.
- Relax for the night or explore and party in bar lounges on Mall road of Manali. Do what your zest asks for!
Day 4: Breathtaking Rohtang Pass And Solang Valley visit
- The D-day is here for which you have been waiting since the start of the Shimla Manali tour.
- There would 2 amazing sightseeing breaks on the Rohtang Highway
- Nehru Kund: the spring shoots water to hundreds of feet above the ground. A mysterious marvel of nature.
- Rahalla Waterfalls: water coming from the glaciers always have a temperature less than the surrounding. Pure and fresh to drink even.
- Break free once you reach the snow paradise, Rohtang. Enjoy the snow and sports as much you want there.
- The best way to end the day is by partaking in paragliding at the Solang valley, where we will be stopping while returning from Rohtang pass
Day 5: Explore Manali town
- Another blissful morning kisses you with the ray of sun entering your room sifting through the towering trees.
- Let’s unravel Manali’s captivations today
- Hadimba Devi Temple: Surrounded by groves of deodar and spruce trees and shrubs.
- Vashisht Hot Spring: a dip to rejuvenate and heal the body pain (sulphur enriched water)
- Clubhouse Manali: A hub for indoor and outdoor activities with a multi-cuisine restaurant along with liquor loaded bar.
- Tibetan market and Monastery on Mall road
- Get a nice massage at the hotel spa and sleep tight before the Shimla Manali trip ends tomorrow
Day 6: Shimla & Manali tour ends today
- Drive back to Delhi via Kullu, Chandigarh, Ambala, Panipat and Sonepat.