Shimla-Kufri-Manali-Kullu-Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass
Scoot to the welcoming hill stations of Himachal for a relaxing holiday trip. This fascinating Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Delhi for five days and four nights is curated for you! Shimla and Manali are vacation getaways for city dwellers who want to relax. Shimla is the state capital and is situated at a distance of around 130 km from Delhi.
Shimla and Manali have been famous among honeymoon couples for many years, and this trend has been increasing each year. What attracts honeymoon couples and non-couples (family or solo travelers) here?
- River rafting in Manali is done in the Manaki to Jhiri segment, near Bajaura, in Kullu. It falls on the way when you travel from Shimla to Manali.
- Nightlife in Solang Valley is peaceful, unlike expected to be grooving with buzzing music. A night’s stay at the camp in the valley would give you the experience of the glittery star-meshed sky.
Unveil the whole exploration of this Shimla Manali holiday tour package from Delhi in the itinerary below!
Day 1: The long enchanting voyage to Shimla (370 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Surely, the journey will be long, but not at all boring. We make sure of that!
- Amrik Sukhdeva Dhaba was once a small outlet that served the truck driver. Now, it is a big multi-cuisine restaurant that can feed thousands at a time. It will be the 1st stop at Murthal on GT Karnal road.
- After crossing Ambala, you will divert towards Chandigarh
- Halt for another food break at Nik bakers (Do try their Cheesy fries) in Chandigarh before you explore the two amazing venues in the city.
- Rock Garden: Founded by Nek Chand in 1957, this unique garden extends in 40 acres. It is famous for the sculptors made out of recycled ceramic wastes (broken washbasins and commodes)
- Another imperial garden, Pinjore garden, will mesmerize you with its immaculate terrestrial designing
- You enter Himachal through the foothills of Shivalik ranges, from where the Kalka highway will be ridden until you reach Shimla.
- This transfer journey of the Shimla Manali Tour still have more spots on the route
- How can we miss the evening tea at Timber trail resort in Parwanoo? To reach the resort, you need to board a cable trolley
- Lastly, before reaching Shimla visit the Barog’s Haunted tunnel number 33. The legend says it is haunted by the Spirit of Colonel Barog
- After you check into the hotel, head for a luxurious dinner at the Oberoi Wildflower Hall.
- Spend the evening listening to reverberating violin and having a single malt whiskey in the superior restaurant adorned with Victorian interiors.
Day 2: Shimla tourism along with Kufri exploration
- The beautiful morning in the town will bring a wide smile to your face/s.
- Kufri is waiting to get explored. Hurry up! The driver will come to pick you anytime.
- The short ride to Kufri will entice you with ethereal vistas. The thrills and pleasures you will be uncovering in Kufri are:
- Ride on a pony to discover the Indira Tourist Park. You will also get the chance to sit on a yak and click a photograph with the giant animal.
- The diverse flora and fauna of Green valley park will hypnotize you. The more you spend time there the more you will love the place. A perfect place for the honeymooners.
- Kufri Amusement Park: Unlike other parks, this park is more of a thrill than calm. So many activities and rides would excite the moments spent there.
- Zoo of Kufri: It was established to teach humanity how to live with animals sustainably by providing them natural habitat. Instead of captivating them in cages and displaying them to the tourists
- Kufri would be done by the afternoon. Return to Shimla and reach the Ridge to sightsee the viewpoints and heritage sites near the area.
- Near the Ridge, you can visit these places on foot: Gaiety Theatre, Kali Bari temple, Wax Museum, Scandal point and the Christ Church.
- The day could be well ended by partying hard in the night at Footloose discotheque located on the Mall Road.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali journey (260 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- After checking out from the stay in Shimla, head on the road to Manali via Kullu district.
- The route again has some amazing places to enchant you
- Start with a dip in the hot spring at Tattapnai in Mandi District.
- River Beas’s water is stored at Pandoh dam, where you will have a halt to watch the migratory birds winged in from around the Indian subcontinent.
- Hanogi Mata temple and trout breeding farms are the other leisureliness you will have on the way
- Adventure calls you again on this Shimla Manali vacation tour at Bajaura in Kullu. The river Beas’s water turn white due to a lot of turbulence caused by high water pressure. It makes it conducive to river rafting.
- Let’s make the evening a bit relaxing. Enjoy a spa massage after you reach the hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Exuberance of Rohtang pass
- Wake up early! It is the ultimate and most awaited day of the Shimla Manali tour Package.
- The 50 km drive to Rohtang pass has two halts before you reach the Snowy landscapes
- Nehru Kund: A water spring named after India’s 1st Prime Minister, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Rahalla Falls: this waterfall has the coldest water, that freezes in peak winters when the temperature falls below -15 degrees Celsius
- Don’t stop yourself once you reach the Rohtang. After all, you waited the entire time for this moment.
- Unleash the adventurer in you to enjoy the snow sports like sledding, skiing and more, there.
- The next is to enjoy the vivacious paragliding in Solang Valley.
- Night brings the star-studded sky to look at for hours when you camp near the Solang valley.
- This is the beautiful and best way to end the trip.
Day 5: Return to Delhi (560 Km, 12-13 Hrs)
- The wholesome and relaxing trip ends here.
- Carry the bag of memories along to cherish until you visit again.