Pinjore Garden-Timbertrail-Shimla-Kufri-Fagu-Kullu-Solang Valley-Kothi-Marhi-Rohtang Pass-Koksar-Sissu-Atal Tunnel
Away from the concrete jungle of the metropolitan cities, to resurrect the lost energies, you need a vacation that would invigorate you back! So, here we are with a six days and five nights Shimla Manali holiday taxi tour package. We know that you need this telepathically. And we know what all is going to entice you on this trip:
- Scandal Point: the lovely viewpoint in Shimla is where the lovers, Maharaja Bhupinder Singh, and the British viceroy's daughter, used to meet in the 19th century. They talked for hours gazing at the fascinating Himalayan ranges.
- River rafting in Manali is done near Bajaura, in Kullu. It comes on the way when you hop from Shimla to Manali.
- Nightlife in Solang Valley is Pacific, unlike expected to buzz with groovy music. A night’s vacation at the camp in the ravine would give you the experience of the shimmering star-interlaced sky.
That’s not all! There is a lot more in this Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh. Know it in the itinerary.
Day 1: From Chandigarh to Shimla (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- The journey will not be long, and, Of course, not at all boring. We make certain of that!
- Start the tour after sufficing your belly at Nik bakers (try their Cheesy fries) in Chandigarh
- Afterwards, you explore the two amazing sites in the city.
- Rock Garden: Created by Nek Chand in 1957, this exclusive garden expands on 40 acres. It is famed for the sculptors made out of ceramic wastes (ruined washbasins and toilet seats)
- Another majestic garden, Pinjore garden, will enthral you with its dapper terrestrial designing
- You come into Himachal via the foothills of Shivalik ranges, from where the NH5 highway will be ridden till you do not reach Shimla.
- This relocation trip of the Shimla Tour still have more sightseeing spots on the route
- We won’t miss the twilight tea at Timber trail resort in Parwanoo? To reach the resort, you need to embark on a cable trolley
- To finish on-the-way-sightseeing, before reaching Shimla visit the Barog’s Haunted tunnel number 33. The old fable says it is haunted by the Ghost of Colonel Barog
- After you check formalities are over, head for a deluxe feast at the Oberoi Wildflower Hall.
- Spend the night enjoying the violin’s cadence and having a single malt whiskey in the grandeur restaurant embellished with Victorian interiors.
Day 2: Shimla tourism + Kufri exploration
- The lovely morning in Shimla will bring a broad happy smile to your face/s.
- Kufri is looking for you to get explored. Get set and go! The driver would be there to pick you anytime.
- The small ride to Kufri will cajole you with unearthly vistas. The excitements and pleasures you will be unravelling in Kufri are:
- Ride on a horse’s small version (a pony) to discover the Indira Tourist Park. Miss not the chance to sit on a yak and click a snap with the massive animal.
- The assorted flora and fauna of Green Valley Park will fascinate you. The more you devote time there the more you will adore the place. A picture-perfect place for the couples.
- Kufri Amusement Park: Contrasting other parks, this estate is more of a thrill than tranquil. So many activities and fun rides would enthuse the moments spent there.
- Kufri would be explored and conquered by afternoon. Come back to Shimla and visit the Ridge to explore the viewpoints and heritage sites in the vicinity.
- Close to the Ridge, you can visit these places on a walking tour: Wax Museum, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Kali Bari temple, and the Christ Church.
- The day could be ended in a hip way by dancing hard in the night at Footloose discotheque situated on the Mall Road.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali voyage (260 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Get done with the checking out from the stay in Shimla, and proceed on the road to Manali through the Kullu district.
- The on-way again has some wonderful places to charm you
- Start with a relaxing swim in the hot spring at Tattapnai located in Mandi District.
- River Beas’s water is stowed at Pandoh dam, where you will have a mid-way break to gaze at the migratory birds flown in from everywhere the Indian subcontinent.
- Hanogi Mata temple is the other holy visit you will have on the way
- Venture calls you again on this reach-Manali trip at Bajaura in Kullu. The river Beas’s water becomes boisterous here. It makes it favourable to thrilling river rafting.
- Make the evening a bit comforting. Enjoy a soothing spa massage after you reach the stay in Manali.
Day 4: Explore the magical Manali
- You are in the most romantic and enigmatic place. The morning will welcome you with arms wide open.
- After being embraced by the morning’s glory, let’s explore the town.
- Hadimba Temple: an offbeat holy shrine in the heart of the deodar forest in Manali.
- Clubhouse Manali: one place for fun for adults and their children. The activity centre has so many indoor and outdoor games offerings. You will certainly enjoy the visit here!
- Vashisht Hot Spring and temple: A calming experience while having a dip in the holy water of the hot spring. Afterwards, garnering blessing from the Guru of Lord Rama whose idol is enshrined here.
- Other places to explore in the town are Old Manali Village, Van Vihar and Tibetan Market on the Mall road
Day 5: Partake in Paragliding and Chill at Snow Point
- Imagine if, somehow, you get wings today!
- Of course, you are thrilled and desire earnestly for it!
- So, let’s give you what you wish for. Paragliding is what Solang Valley is famed for.
- Other than paragliding, zorbing, zip-lining and angling are other tempting activities to participate in.
- Afore, you visit the valley, a dash of Revitalize-ness will be instilled at Nehru Kund and Snow Point.
- Add Rohtang to this Shimla Manali tour at a minimal additional cost
Day 6: Return to Chandigarh (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Last day, but so many memories were weaved that you have a big incessant smile.
- That’s the best gesture and accolade for us.
- Meet you again on another Himachal tour soon!