Pinjore Garden,Parwanoo-Timbertrail-Shimla-Green Valley-Kufri-Mall Road-Zoo-Fagu-Hanogi Maata Temple-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Kothi-Marhi-Rohtang Pass-Koksar-Sissu-Atal Tunnel
This scintillating Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh for six days and five nights is genuinely curated to bring the sparkle of happiness and charm into your life. This a puny yet effective effort by us to bring in a whiff of enchantment by taking you to the hill stations engulfed in the beauty of daunting mountains, deep valleys, and belligerent rivers.
You would be able to see many different things and would be able to explore them. What is so special about this shimla manali tour? A few prime highlights that will, of course, tickle your curiosity are:
- Do the daredevil act, jumping from the Solang Valley cliff with a giant parachute.
- Relish the hot and soupy Thukpa (a Tibetan delicacy) at the Tibetan market on Manali’s Mall road
- Watch relentlessly the flight of unique migratory birds sitting at the banks of the Pandoh Dam reservoir in Kullu.
Indeed, you are excited to know in detail where and how you will be exploring the places. Wait no more and hop on to read the shimla manali vacation package itinerary from Chandigarh!
Day 1: A voyage to Shimla starts from Chandigarh (130 km, 3-4 Hrs)
- The journey commences from the capital of 2 states, Chandigarh.
- Surely you will get the taste of two cuisines – Punjab and Haryana here. But to your surprise, the city has welcomed Rajasthan’s famous traditional restaurant, Chowkhi Dhani.
- The heavy meal dripping with pure Desi Ghee in your belly demands a walk to digest it.
- Make the walk exhilarating BY EXPLORING Pinjore Garden (Yadavindra Gardens) and Rock garden.
- Further pay homage to the daughter of Lord Shiva at Mansa Devi temple.
- The journey has yet another wonder, Timber Trail Resort. It is not a simple resort. The specialty of the resort is its construction at a staggering height.
- More intriguing is the way the resort is reached. Not by road or walk, but through a cable trolley.
- Till you reach the city of Shimla, it will be already dark.
- Heritage sites and beautiful viewpoints of the city would be already closed. But, the nightlife of the city gets alive on Mall road.
- Get into your best dress to party tonight.
- Rest in the hotel room for the night after the party gets over.
Day 2: Day to explore Kufri and Shimla town’s gems
- Morning would be surreal with the misty atmosphere and chirping of sparrows sitting on the edge of your room’s window.
- Sip the hot coffee along with egg bhurji (scrambled eggs) before starting the Shimla tour.
- Reach the city’s centre and shout loud “Jai Hanuman ji” before you sit in the cable trolley to the Jhakoo temple.
- Be cautious of the messengers of Lord Hanuman – the monkeys there. If they snatched your phone or purse, it will take a lot of time to lure them to give it back.
- After you come back from Jhakoo hill, drive to Kufri.
- Before you reach the destination, a resplendent halt at Green valley will be provided.
- Green valley proffers a romantic amble to the love birds or honeymoon couples.
- The walk will surely make you hungry. To suffice the small hunger, have momos and coffee at the shacks near the place.
- Kufri will have these for you:
- Kufri fun world: an amusement park to unleash the child in you along with your children (if you have by chance)
- Himalayan Nature Park: inhale the freshness of the pine and deodar that reins the land of the nature park in Kufri. Enjoy your silence here.
- The return from Kufri will be augmented by the visit to the places near The Ridge.
- Gaiety Theatre: the manifestation of the Victorian architecture dates back to 1857. It is the only Gothic Theatre of Asia and one amongst the other 6 of the world.
- Christ Church: The neo-gothic church has stained windows representing the virtues of Christianity – hope, faith, valour and humility. The chancel (the cove where the priest and the choir settles near the altar) was designed by the father of Rudyard Kilping (writer of our childhood favourite fiction Jungle Book)
- If your enthusiasm allows, then even explore IIAS, Scandal point and the wax museum.
- The last and the most important thing to do after the Shimla exploration is to sleep nicely at night.
Day 3: Transfer to Manali from Shimla (260 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Another splendour journey starts today!
- The journey is long and would take 7-8 hours to complete, to finally reach the resort town.
- The route is strewn with spots that would bring delight, keeping you tethered to the pleasure.
- Pandoh Dam: the belligerent river is disciplined by the Pandoh Dam reservoir. Its water is apparently used to generate electricity supplied to cities of northern states in India. This man-made water body attracts many migratory birds each year.
- Hanogi Mata temple: the temple is an epic you will encounter, for being meticulously built on a spur of a mountain.
- Trout, a foreign fish was bred by the British to the River Beas. Although colonial rulers left our country, the fish remained in the water streams. Nowadays, trout farming is done in the Kullu district. You can visit the farms to look at the lifecycle of the fish.
- The journey to Manali was amusing. Indeed!
- Body and mind again ask for rest. Give the balance you require to make the further Shimla Manali vacation fruitful.
Day 4: Let’s conquer Manali!
- The honeymooner’s paradise it is! The blissful morning certainly is to romanticize with.
- Don’t cease the romance. Instead, pursue it by visiting the spellbinding places in the town
- Saint Manu’s Temple: It is believed that when the world was gulped by a disastrous flood, Saint Manu re-created the life and the existence of living beings on earth. To pay homage to the saint, this temple was constructed 100s of years ago. PS: You need to follow the dressing code of conduct to enter the temple.
- Tibetan Market and Monastery: In the midway of the long Mall road of Manali has a patch of Tibetan influence.
- Clubhouse Manali: Spend the afternoon indulging in fun games like carom, table tennis, go-Kart and more at this activity centre of Manali nestled on the bank of stream Manalsu Nallah
- The Manali tour continues with a visit to Van Vihar, Old Manali village and Vashisht Hot spring.
- End the evening at café Lazy Dog, having a 60 ml scotch in the cold weather with a live performance by a popular band like Local train or Rudra.
Day 5: Paraglide over Solang Valley and Masti (fun) at Snow Point (Rohtang Pass)
- How would you feel if we say, you will get wings today?
- Of course, thrilled and looking for it!
- It is going to be true in Solang valley. Paragliding is what this valley is famous for.
- Other than that, zorbing, zip-lining and angling are other enticing activities to partake.
- Before, you visit the valley a tinge of refresh-ness will be imbued at Nehru Kund and Snow Point.
- Add Rohtang to this Manali tour with a minimal extra cost
Day 6: Back to Chandigarh (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- The trip ends today for the next one to plan soon