Shimla-Kufri-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
An exquisite five days and four nights Shimla Manali holiday tour package from Chandigarh for honeymooners, people coming along with close ones or solo travelers. The specialty of this short Shimla and Manali vacation is the scenic views of the Himalayan mountain ranges.
In Shimla and Manali, one can stay in luxurious resorts or one of the popular homestays to have a holiday experience. A few places of interest are on this Himachal tour package.
- Gulaba: an antiquated hamlet on the way to the Rohtang pass from Manali. A snow-filled adventure land.
- Tattapani: a halt point on the way to manali from shimla. Its name means ‘hot spring.’
- Sixteen 69 Bar and Lounge: grab your favorite drink to enjoy with sizzling hot snacks in the evening after sightseeing in Shimla completes in the evening.
The above is the tip of this complete Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh. The real thrill will tickle your bones when you read the itinerary.
Day 1: A revelling voyage to Shimla (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- Welcome to Chandigarh dear traveller. Your Shimla & Manali vacation pleasure starts as soon as you sit in the taxi.
- Voyage to Shimla is speckled with a few interesting tourist spots.
- Two of them are in Chandigarh itself
- Pinjore Garden: this Mughal Garden is a replica of the Shalimar Bagh in Srinagar, built on the foothills of the Himalayas. It was once a summer retreat of Emperor Aurangzeb.
- Mansa Devi temple complex: Spread in an area of 100 acres on the foot hills of Shivalik Ranges. The temple is consecrated to Shakti (power)—holy part and daughter of Goddess Parvati
- Further, on the Kalka highway, 3 more halts would be there
- Timber Trail resort: reach the resort via the cable trolley and have tea and snacks in its restaurant facing the surreal vistas of the Himalayas.
- Haveli in Dharmapur: the village ambience and lip-smacking Punjabi food here will give you the rustic feel of visiting a village in Punjab.
- Barog’s Tunnel 33: named after Colonel Barog who shot himself when he received a lot of flak from the British government. It is believed that his spirit still wanders in the tunnel.
- No scope of getting tired because the party lounge – Sixteen 69 Bar and Lounge – on the Mall road is waiting to groove you tonight.
- Of course, after the rocking night party, you must rest in the hotel room.
Day 2: Kufri expedition and Shimla sightseeing on return
- The wonderful nippy morning greets you with fresh air and fragrances from the woods of pine and deodar trees.
- It is the day of the Shimla tour to sentimentalize with nature and thrill altogether, starting with the Kufri expedition
- Indira Tourist Park: The verdant nature park is popular for pony and yak rides. The park is christened after our 1st woman prime minister Indira Gandhi.
- Green Valley Park: this bio-reserve falls on the way to Kufri. You will get to see diverse flora and fauna here.
- Kufri Fun World: balance the calmness with some adventure sports in this amusement park. Binge enjoying the rides like zip-lining, giant wheel and more.
- Kufri Zoo: Another name of the Himalayan Nature Park is a den of many animals like Sambhar, barking deer, blue Sheep and more
- On return to Shimla, you will be escorted to The Ridge, from where you explore nearby tourist spots Kali Bari temple, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre and Wax museum.
- That’s all for today’s taxi tour of Shimla and Manali.
Day 3: Joy ride to Manali (260 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Time to proceed to another paradise of this trip – honeymooner’s special, Manali.
- The tour ride is speckled with so many places in between. The ones you shall be visiting are:
- Tattpani: this hot water spring bank lies in the Mandi District in the waters of Sutlej River.
- Pandoh Dam: A reservoir to collect the water of River Beas, which is used to generate electricity renewably.
- Hanogi Mata temple and Shawl weaving mills in Kullu.
- Observe the taming process of the life span of Trout fish in a breeding farm in Kullu.
- The journey ends once you reach Manali and check in the hotel.
- Night demands exploration of the Mall Road, where you will be having dinner in a cozy café with a cocktail (maybe)
Day 4: Snow-filled tour to Rohtang Pass
- It could be said as the best part of this Shimla Manali tour.
- Rohtang pass is what specifically every tourist look for!
- Before we start the expedition to the snow-land, garner the blessings at Hadimba temple.
- The 50 km ride has 3 enchanting halts
- Gulaba: A small beautiful hamlet surrounded by the snow peaks and verdant beauty of hills. This hamlet in winters is covered in snow.
- Nehru Kund: A water spring located on the Rohtang Highway.
- Rahalla Waterfall: After Nehru Kund, this waterfall will refresh you. Daredevils may have a bath in the icy-cold water that can chill the bones.
- Reach the Rohtang pass and just enjoy fully the beauty of the place by partaking in skiing, sliding down from snowy slopes.
- The place purveys the experience that you never had before.
- If time permits, you may visit Beas Kund, believed to be the origin of the River Beas
- On the return, you may fill your belly at Ride Inn Café near Nehru Kund, famous for its Italian and Thai delicacies.
Day 5: Back to Chandigarh(310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- The Shimla Manali trip ends today.
- Before boarding a flight/train, you must relish the authentic Rajasthani food at Chowki Dhani in Panchkula