Shimla-Kufri-Kullu-Manali-Solang Valley-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
Fill your life with romance and charm on this six days and five nights Shimla Manali honeymoon tour package, exclusively for couples. The hill stations and the picturesque surrounding of Shimla and Manali are the favorite destinations of honeymoon couples.
Your tour highlights are even selected to thrive the love!
- Scandal Point: the heavenly point in Shimla is where the lovers, maharaja bhupinder singh and the British viceroy’s daughter, used to meet in the 19th century. They talked for hours seeing the fascinating Himalayan ranges. They did, and so should you.
- Kufri Amusement Park: if you want to know someone, know them as a child. At this amusement, couples have fun while teaming up for rides and activities like zip-lining, merry-go-round, bumping cars, and many more.
- Resort near River Beas: for a stay in Manali, we recommend renest river country resort 3 km from the famous Hadimba temple.
We have more locations that will kindle the romance on this romantic Shimla Manali taxi tour package from Chandigarh. We have added them insightfully to the itinerary.
Day 1: Couple tour starts from Chandigarh (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- Welcome honeymooners to your Shimla and Manali loving tour.
- Royally start the Honeymoon tour. Visit the ultra-romantic sites in Chandigarh
- Pinjore Gardens: The luxury of flora and man-made epochal architecture meets here. Wading through the garden together, you will see the Rajasthan architectural archetypes – Rang Mahal, Shish Mahal, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal – which a Mughal emperor got made for her Queens
- Have lunch at Chowki Dhani, a Rajasthani resort in Panchkula that serves the luscious Daal-Baati (an exquisite Rajasthani Dish)
- Garner blessings at Mansa Devi temple for a pleasing journey of the tour and Life ahead.
- Further, you reach Parwanoo traversing over the Kalka Highway, where you will have a high tea at Timber Trail resort reached via a cable trolley. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalayas from its al fresco restaurant.
- Reach Shimla by late evening and dress up for a super romantic candle light dinner at the luxurious Wildflower hall. Raise the toast to the forever love that welcomes both of you for the rest of your life.
Day 2: Charming Shimla local Sightseeing
- Hey lovers! The refreshing and charming sunrays are saying Good morning to you.
- Let’s start the Shimla tour of the day.
- Jhakoo temple: Located at the highest peak of Shimla. Reach the hill top quickly in 6 minutes via the cable trolley to garner blessings of Lord Hanuman at the temple and by feeding his messengers, Monkeys, there.
- The ridge: A wide area in the centre of the town from where you will be visiting almost all the famous attractions – Kali Bari temple, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Wax Museum, and Christ Church
- The night awaits for an entrancing experience of buzzing music. On the beats of which you two would be dancing till late night. We recommend the Footloose Discotheque on Mall road.
Day 3: A lovely getaway to Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra
- It is an enchanting day of the Shimla exploration.
- Enthral the trip by being close to nature. That would be done when you will be visiting the Himalayan Nature Park and Indira Tourist Park in Kufri.
- Both of the above places are enriched with Flora and fauna. You will get to see Monals, barking deer, silver pheasants and many other animals in the dense natural habitats of deodar and pine forests.
- The next would be placating the child in each other together at Kufri Fun World – an amusement park loaded with rides and activities you would surely love.
- Charming walk holding while hands through the apple orchards in Mashobra and relishing the freshly plucked fruit from the tree.
- Then, A pony’s ride to be enjoyed at the Golf Course in Naldehra.
- Let the evening again get romanticized. Have dinner at a musical café on Mall road.
Day 4: Manali transfer – Honeymooner’s paradise (260 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Shimla was awesome. Manali will be more than awesome.
- Even the journey to Manali is enamoured with many spellbinding spots
- Tatpani River rafting: The boisterous Satluj River calls you for a thrilling and memorable experience.
- Pandoh Dam: the reservoir on River Beas invites you to its surreal banks deluged with thousands of migratory birds, fly here from all around the world.
- Hanogi Mata temple: Dedicated to Goddess Saraswati, this temple spreads the divine aura on a mountain near River Beas.
- Kullu town: Buy handmade embroidered woollen wears at the Market. You will like the Shawls and poncho.
- Spend the evening at the site of River Beas flowing near your resort in Manali.
Day 5: Upheave the romance with Rohtang pass visit
- Probably the best day of the Shimla Manali tour is today!
- We will try our best to make it reminiscent for you. Hop into the cab for the Rohtang.
- Two stoppages on the Rohtang highway where we will halt are
- Nehru Kund: make a wish together just before the hot water spring shoots the water high in the air.
- Rahalla Falls: A mesmerizing waterfall whose source is unknown. It is located amidst the beautiful settings of the Himalayas.
- Go crazy when you reach Rohtang. Throw snowballs at each other and enjoy the ice and snow sports together.
- while returning, gaze at the Solang valley from a staggering height when you partake in the paragliding there.
- Spend the night hugging each other and gaping the star-jewelled sky in wonder and awe while your night’s stay at the campsite in Solang.
Day 6: End of the Tour in Chandigarh (310 km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Gathered all the memories of the Romantic tour?
- Head for the further journey of life with a smile.
- Surely you will reincarnate these moments again. And we are here always to help you make them a lifetime experience.