What could be more delightful than having a complete tour of Himachal? So, here we have nine days and eight nights complete Himachal taxi tour package from Delhi for you! The beauty of Himachal Pradesh is a well-known fact. The list goes on: the natural beauty, the rich flora and fauna, and the heritage sites.
It is no wonder that Himachal Pradesh ranks among the top tourism destinations. You can also visit the popular tourist destinations of Shimla, Manali, Mandi, Kullu, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie. It has much to offer visitors, whether mountain treks, wildlife safaris, cultural activities, or sightseeing.
By the way, what are the highlights of this tour?
- The holy and picturesque Jakhu Temple is positioned on the highest peak of Shimla. You can visit the temple by road, trekking, or speedily in 6 minutes via the airlift trolley.
- HPCA Stadium: Every cricket fan dreams of seeing a cricket match in the Dharamshala HPCA stadium. Frequently Ranji trophy matches are played here. And you can get a glimpse of many well-known cricket players at times.
This Himachal Tour Package offers an unforgettable journey through the magnificent landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. This meticulously crafted package provides convenience, comfort, and the freedom to explore the region at your own pace. From the picturesque valleys to the majestic mountains, travelers are treated to a seamless and memorable experience.
Embarking on this adventure promises a break from the mundane and a deep dive into the cultural richness and natural beauty that Himachal Pradesh has to offer. Whether it’s the quaint towns, serene lakes, or vibrant local markets, this tour package ensures an immersive and hassle-free exploration of the incredible Himachal.
Day 1: Travel from Delhi to Shimla (370 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Your Himachal vacation starts immediately the moment you reach Delhi.
- Your flight would land early in the morning, we will make sure you go to an amazing place for the breakfast.
- What can be better than having stuffed parathas glistened in ghee with a glass of lassi or cardamom tea at Amrik Sukhdev Dhaba located in Murthal? The restaurant has a galore of options.
- Pass Panipat, Ambala and Derabasi and enter into Chandigarh. your second stoppage on the trip where you will be having lunch and visiting a few astounding sites
- Pinjore Gardens: A 17th century historic and constructional marvel has Seven stages. Each stage is inspired by environment and Rajasthani epitomes – Shish Mahal, Jal Mahal, Rang Mahal, and Hawa Mahal.
- After exploring the royal garden, have an afternoon meal at the famous Rajasthani food outlet Chokhi Dhani
- Further, on the NH5, two more breaks for relaxation are added to the Shimla journey
- An air lift trolley will transport you to the resort Timber Trail, meticulously constructed on the spurs of a mountain in Parwanoo. Relish a high tea with a magnificent view of the Shivalik ranges.
- A short halt at the Barog’s spooky tunnel 33. We are keeping it small so that the soul of Colonel Barog doesn’t trouble you much.
- End the day with extravagant dining or madly partying.
- For impeccable dining, ride to the Oberoi Wildflower Hall. Otherwise, for merriment till late night visit the clubs on the Mall road
Day 2: what’s there for you in Shimla?
- The fragrance of woods and humid soil gust through the open windows of your room. It will rouse you up to the charming morning view.
- Peruse the delight by getting ready to discover the charismatic places in Kufri and Shimla
- Himalayan Nature Park: prevalently known as Kufri Zoo, is an organization dedicated to the prosperity of animals and the conservation of flora. A natural environment for existing is provided to the wilds here. You will get to see Leopards, Leopard cats, Monals, silver pheasants and more.
- Indira Tourist Park: enjoy a pony and yak ride in the bio-reserve
- Kufri amusement park: Situated at the topmost of Mahasu peak, the fun world has many swings and rides like the wavy boat, giant wheel and much more with a pretty backdrop of snow-white mountains
- Coming back to the Ridge in Shimla, from where you will visit nearby tourist captivations: Christ Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety theatre, Wax Museum, Shyamla Devi temple, and others.
- Afterwards, have dinner at a snack bar and restaurant on Mall Road before you call it a day.
Day 3: from Shimla to Manali (260 Km,7-8 Hrs)
- The expedition is long today and, of course, there is so much to explore on the way before you reach Manali.
- Cover the 260 km to Manali with halts at:
- Tattapni: a free spa at the hot springs of river Sutlej will invigorate your body and mind. A great start to the on-the-way sightseeing.
- River rafting: you will have two choices to choose from for this thrilling activity. First at Tattapani and the other at Bajaura in Kullu.
- Pandoh Dam: An obligatory stop for an afternoon meal and watching the diverse species of birds that have migrated to the water body after covering 1000s of kms.
- Garner benediction at Hanogi Mata temple, followed by an exciting tour through the trout fish breeding farm
- At the arrival of Manali, be ready with the documents you must to show for the hotel check-in.
- 2 options - Relax for the night or party in a bar lounge on Mall road of Manali. Do what your fervour asks for!
Day 4: Rohtang Pass And Solang Valley
- The day you have been wishing for is here. One of the best of the Himachal Exploration days.
- There would 2 astounding sightseeing halts on the Rohtang Highway
- Nehru Kund: the water geyser shoots water to hundreds of feet overhead. An enigmatic marvel of nature.
- Rahalla Waterfalls: the water of the falls that is coming from the glaciers always have a temperature less than zero degrees.
- Free yourself once you reach the snow heaven, Rohtang. Enjoy the snow and snow-sports as much you wish for.
- We have chosen the best way to end the day-trip, by partaking in paragliding at the Solang valley, where we will be stopping over while coming back from Rohtang pass
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala(218 Km,7-8 Hrs)
- After thoroughly enjoying Manali, it is time to steer towards another splendorous Hill site.
- To reach Dharamshala, you would be crossing Naggar, Bir Billing and Palampur. Where, for sure, breaks are planned for sightseeing.
- Bir is popular for Paragliding, while Palampur is for the lush and luxurious tea gardens.
Day 6: Dharamshala-Mcleodganj exploration day
- A happy day after you had the morning meditation session at the resort. Your mind and body are composed. Completely, ready to absorb in the nourishment of the Dharamshala exploration.
- Let’s explore…
- Bhagsu Waterfall: The charming falling water fizzes while falling from a height, making the surroundings dreamy and foggy.
- Dalai Lama temple: holy shrine for the Buddhist hermits who live here leading a life of uncomplicatedness and surrender, the prime teachings of Buddha.
- Dal Lake: boating in the lake for a lively and surreal experience.
- War memorial: devoted to the courage of soldiers at the borders of our nation, this museum displays the relics and weaponry to the tourists.
- The famous HPCA stadium, where you can get the fortuitous chance to meet world famous cricket players and click pictures with them.
- The evening is again reserved for a revitalizing Dhyan session, followed by a nutritious and toothsome meal.
Day 7: Travel from Dharamshala to Dalhousie(130 Km,5-6 Hrs)
- Leave for the last Hill station of this Himachal tour Package.
- Dalhousie is enriched with heritage and charming environs.
- The journey to the hill site is 130 km. It won’t take more than 4 hours.
- Reach the hotel in Dalhousie and set out for a peripatetic tour in the city.
Day 8: Khajjiar exploration
- A small township that would put you in astonishment with its loveliness emulating the Switzerland of Europe.
- Similar topography, the construction of houses and wildlife you find here, makes it a copy of the Swiss landscape.
- What do this township will surprise you from?
- Khaj Nag temple: A holy temple where Lord Nag Devta is worshipped, the protector of Vishnu.
- Fun activities like zorbing and pony rides are sure to be participated in.
- A tree devoted to the Pandvas and their wife Draupadi, has 6 origins. Yet the shoots merge together making it one entire big tree.
- Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary: it is a bio-sanctuary swamped with flora and fauna of the Himalayas. You will find many of the rare species of animals and plants here.
- On coming back from Khajjiar, we have reserved adventurous paragliding for you! An exclusive way to end the Dalhousie trip.
Day 9: Back to Delhi(570 Km,12-13 Hrs)
- The trip ends today.
- Begin from Delhi and reach Delhi by evening from where you may peruse your further journey