This ten days and nine nights complete Himachal taxi tour package with Amritsar is for the ones for whom more than just one or two hill stations is required. Indeed, you are one of those! A journey to Himachal Pradesh will take you to the beautiful valleys, lush green forests, rolling hills, scenic beauty, rivers, waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, natural rock formations, and cultural and religious festivals.
Himachal tourism offers variety in its natural beauty and natural resources to attract tourists. What are the highlights of this package?
- Of course, the prime one is Amritsar, the land where no one sleeps hungry. Thanks to the 24x7 community service kitchen at the golden temple.
- Timber Trail Resort: located in Parwanoo, is a unique property that settles on high altitudes of the Shivalik ranges. To reach the resort, one must travel a short distance via an airlift trolley.
Incorporating Himachal’s serene beauty and Amritsar’s spiritual charm, the Himachal Taxi Tour Package promises an unforgettable journey. From the majestic landscapes of Shimla, Manali, and Dharamshala to the soul-stirring Golden Temple, nature and culture are a fusion. This expedition offers more than travel; it’s a symphony of breathtaking views and profound experiences. Embark on this adventure to create cherished memories long after the journey ends. Know them all in the itinerary below.
Day 1: It starts from Delhi to Shimla (370 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- The 1st long journey of 15 hours is made quite interesting with many halts. We bet that your Himachal Trip would be exhilarating
- Just when you step over Delhi’s border towards Sonepat and Panipat, at Murthal there will be a long pause. There you get many options to have a meal. But we recommend Amrik Sukhdev.
- Your gut has been pacified. Now until you reach Chandigarh via Ambala, there will be only 2-3 short breaks if needed.
- Otherwise, we straightway stop the vehicle at Chowkhi Dhani. The restaurant serves the best Rajasthani delicacies. They do everything in a traditional manner.
- Food requires to be digested, thus we have planned a fantastic ambling tour in Yagvendra Gardens, popularly known to be Pinjore gardens.
- Post that, the hills of Himachal are going to start. These hills are no less than an enchantress casting a spell of splendour on you.
- The 1st spell would be casted by timber trail resort. Why? The excerpt has already been given to you in the highlights above.
- Then finally after crossing Solan and Barog, you shall be reaching Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla-Kufri waiting to get explored
- You are in the 1st mesmerizing city of Himachal, which has been preserving cultural heritage and natural beauty for ages.
- British discovered this beautiful hill site, now it is your turn
- Jhakoo and Sankat Mochan temple: Lord Hanuman reigns the two monumental enshrinement. At Jhakoo (located on the highest peak) 98 feet tall statue of the lord gives blessings.
- Post that the Ridge is the place from where you need to head for all other attractions of the city – the wax museum, Kali Bari temple, Gaiety Theatre and the Mall road.
- Mall Road is where all the cafes and clubs are located. So, dive into the night at your place on the dedicated road.
- The night asks for a rest after a fantastic Shimla tour for the day.
Day 3: Time to hop from Shimla to Manali (260 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Well, the hopping would be 265 km that would consume 8 odd hours.
- But, worry not as this journey on the roads of Himachal even have many amazing tourist spots
- Tattapani: lying in the Mandi District, the hot water spring demands a stopover and may be you can dip your feet in the water.
- The other two halts would be the Pandoh Dam reservoir and sacred Hanogi Mata Temple.
- Other than that there be touring of the trout fishing farms and Shawl weaving factory in Kullu
- Reach the resort where you would be staying and get out to explore the night at the Mall road of Manali. Here you find many cafes and bars serving food and cocktails.
Day 4: Rohtang pass And Solang Valley
- It will be wrong to say that you are not excited about today. Apparently, it is one of the most exhilarating days of the Himachal Tour Package
- Head to the dreamy destination. But wait, there are a few halts that are equally amazing
- Nehru Kund: A water geyser located on the Rohtang Highway.
- Gulaba: A small hamlet that makes you wonder and ponder its beauty.
- Rahalla Waterfalls: It is for daredevils to take bath in the cold water of the falls
- And finally, Rohtang is the award you get after a drive of 50 kms. And, certainly, it is worth it!
- Get back to Manali. You require a rest for the next day’s exploration of Manali.
Day 5: Explore Manali town
- It is the day to discover the beautiful Manali.
- Saint Manu’s Temple: It is supposed that when the world was swallowed by a disastrous flood, Saint Manu re-established life back on earth. To pay respect to the saint, this temple was built 100s of years ago.
- Tibetan Market and Monastery: In the halfway of the long Mall road of Manali has an area of Tibetan influence.
- Clubhouse Manali: Spend the midafternoon indulging in fun games like carom, go-Kart and more at this activity center of Manali nestled on the bank of watercourse Manalsu Nallah
- Your Manali tour lingers with a visit to Old Manali village, Van Vihar and Vashisht Hot spring.
- End the evening at café Lazy Dog, where you will have an amazing time
Day 6: Travel from Manali to Dharamshala (218 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- The journey to Dharamshala is 7-8 hours long. And again how can miss the tourist spots in the midway
- Naggar: a town in Kullu that has an antiquated castle, Naggar castle.
- Bir: The heaven on earth, famous for paragliding.
- Palampur: enriched with lush tea gardens.
- Reach Dharamshala in the evening and attend the evening meditation class arranged for you in your Yoga and meditation retreat.
Day 7: Mcleodganj and Dharamshala exploration
- A day to relax during the discovery of the superb hill station of Dharamshala.
- Start the morning with a mind-soothing session of meditation in the wildernesses near your resort.
- Thereafter, drive to captivations that are calling you
- Bhagsu Waterfalls: Named after a manifestation of Lord Shiva, the waterfall also has a holy shrine name Bhagsunath near it.
- Dalai Lama temple: the house of the 14th Dalai Lama who came to India ages ago and settled in here. Thousands of banished monks even followed their respected leader.
- Dal Lake: near the Dalai Lama temple, lies this untouched lake that owns the spell to mesmerize you with its loveliness.
- Lastly, a jolly live match at the HPCA stadium
- The Dharamshala day tour ends in the evening with an opulent dinner at a Tibetan café in Mcloedganj. We recommend Morgan’s café (proposing an amazing sight of the valley)
Day 8: A Voyage to Dalhousie + Sightseeing the Hill Station (130 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- Let’s drive towards another mysterious hill station of this complete Himachal tour package.
- The trip to Dalhousie is around 4 hours long. To gather the maximum benefits, we have planned a half day tour at the hill station today.
- Sightsee these places after you check into the resort there
- Be captivated by the walks across the Subash Chowk and Subah Baoli surrounded by the deluxe verdant valley and mountains
- Old-fashioned Victorian churches – St. John’s Church, St. Patrick Church and St. Christ Church
- Lastly, Bara Pathar, for the enigmatic sunset.
- Glare the evening at a bar lounge on the Mall road of Dalhousie town.
Day 9: Visit Khajjar
- Visit the saucer shaped plateau village and get awestruck by…
- Khaj Nag temple: Protector of the village is the ruler of the serpents. The temple is where the holy king serpent has been treasured.
- Panch Pandav tree: an epitome of the marvel of nature, the tree is situated in the woodland of Khajjar. The roots of this tree are separated into 6 portions, dedicated to each of the 5 pandavas and their wife, Draupadi
- While returning to Dalhousie, look for the wildernesses in the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary.
Day 10: Dalhousie to Amritsar (202 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- How can we let the last day of the Himachal tour boring and lame?
- Apparently, it is like a cherry on top with a visit to Amritsar.
- Visit the Golden temple and seeks the blessings of Gurunank ji and other Sikh gurus.
- End the trip with a scrumptious meal at Kesar ka Dhaba.
- The tour has come to an end, but our relationship has become stronger. Surely, we are seeing you on your next trip to Himachal.