An exquisite nine days and eight nights Himachal taxi tour package for couples, people coming along with their families or solo travelers.
Himachal is a beautiful holiday state in India where you will find beautiful scenery, fantastic landscapes, impressive temples, scenic valleys, mountains, lakes, and waterfalls. The place is also called the ‘Queen of Himalayas’ and offers a diverse range of scenic destinations that will mesmerize you. The place will undoubtedly be on your list of travel destinations if you are searching for a holiday that will offer you a variety of activities.
Let’s give you the intriguing highlights of this trip:
- Delicious chocolate pancakes with a cup of hot Latte at Crepe Pancake Hut in Mcloedganj would be the appeasing breakfast you will have during the Dharamshala & Mcleodganj tour days. You can even get some good books to read there.
- Tattapani: A stoppage point on the way from Shimla to Manali. Its name exactly means ‘Hot Water Spring.’
These were just a few of the many scintillating tourist spots of the Himachal taxi tour package from Chandigarh. Know them all in the itinerary below.
Day 1: Voyage from Chandigarh to Shimla (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- Welcome to the Himachal tour package, dear traveler. Your complete Himachal tour pleasure starts as soon as you sit in the cab.
- Journey to Shimla is dotted with a few stimulating tourist spots.
- Two of them would be in Chandigarh
- Pinjore Garden: this Mughal Garden is an imitation of the Shalimar Gardens of Srinagar in Kashmir. It used to be the summer retreat of Emperor Aurangzeb.
- Mansa Devi temple complex: Sprawled in 100 acres on the foot hills of Shivalik Ranges. The temple is sanctified to Power (Shakti)—holy portion and daughter of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
- Additional, on the Kalka highway, 3 more stops would be there
- Timber Trail resort: reach the resort via the air lift and have tea and nibbles in its restaurant facing the dreamlike vistas of the Himalayas.
- Haveli in Dharmapur: the rural community ambience and lip-smacking Punjabi cuisine here will give you the bucolic feel of visiting a village in Punjab.
- Barog’s Tunnel 33: named after late Colonel Barog who shot himself when he received a lot of condemnation from the British government. It is supposed that his soul still strolls in the tunnel.
- Tiredness will evade because the party lounge – Sixteen 69 Bar and Lounge – on the Mall road is waiting to buzz you tonight.
Day 2: Shimla and Kufri Sightseeing
- The delightful chilly morning greets you with fresh air and scents from the woods of pine and spruce trees.
- It is the day of the Shimla tour to romanticize with nature, and indulge in adventure altogether, starting with the Kufri excursion
- Indira Tourist Park: The luxuriant nature park is known for pony and yak drives. The park was named after our 1st woman prime minister Srimati Indira Gandhi.
- Green Valley Park: this bio-sanctuary falls on the road to Kufri. You will get to see assorted flora and fauna here.
- Kufri Fun World: poise the calmness with some venture sports in this fun park. Splurge enjoying the rides like zip-lining, merry-go-round and more.
- Kufri Zoo: Another name given to the Himalayan Nature Park is a retreat of many animals like barking deer, Sambhar, Blue Sheep and more
- Return to Shimla – thereafter, you will be visiting The Ridge, from where you shall be exploring nearby tourist spots Christ Church, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, Gaiety Theatre and Wax museum.
- That’s all for today’s taxi tour of Himachal.
Day 3: Joy ride to Manali (260 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Time to head to another bliss of this trip – quirky resort special, Manali.
- Your ride would be speckled with many places of halt in between. The ones you shall be exploring are:
- Tattpani: it is a hot water spring that lies in the Mandi District in the gushing stream of the Sutlej River.
- Pandoh Dam: An artificial lake collects the water of River Beas, which is further used to generate electricity renewably.
- Hanogi Mata temple and Shawl knitting factory in Kullu.
- The trip ends once you reach Manali and check in to the comfortable and cozy resort.
- Night asks exploration of the Mall Road, where you will be having a night’s meal in a café with a cocktail (if you prefer)
Day 4: Tour to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- It could be considered as one of the best parts of the Manali tour.
- Rohtang pass is what precisely every visitor look for!
- Before we begin the voyage to the snow veiled land, garner benedictions at Hadimba temple.
- This 50 km ride has 3 captivating halts
- Gulaba: A puny beautiful village enclosed by the snow peaks and luxuriant beauty of hills. This village in winters is mostly covered in snow.
- Nehru Kund: A hot water geyser located on the Rohtang Highway road.
- Rahalla Waterfall: this waterfall will even enliven you.
- Reach the Rohtang pass and certainly enjoy fully the loveliness of the place by contributing to adventure sports like skiing, snowboarding and more
- If time allows, you may even visit Beas Kund, supposed to be the source of the River Beas
- On the return, you can halt again near Nehru Kund at Ride Inn Café for a sumptuous meal, famous for its Italian and Thai dishes.
Day 5: Manali to Dharamshala journey (218 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- After conquering Manali, it is time to hop in the taxi and proceed for another splendorous Hill site.
- To go to Dharamshala, you would be passing Naggar, Bir Billing and Palampur. Where, of course, halts are planned for sightseeing.
- Bir is known for the Paragliding, while Palampur is for the luxuriant tea gardens.
- Each of the above halts has its captivations that would entice you!
Day 6: Explore Dharamshala and Mcleodganj
- Residence of the His Holiness 14th Dalai Lama, this town purveys a serene aura.
- Dharamshala tour has a lot of charms to explore.
- Dalai Lama temple: The Tibetan compound is also known as Namgyal Monastery. It is the residence of the Dalai Lama and edification centre for several monks.
- Dal Lake: Near the Namgyal Monastery, this beautiful lake is a perfect place to spend a pleasant time. A picnic spot, where you can get stalls nearby to have nibbles. Plus, paddle-boating in the lake is a popular recreational activity that visitors love to partake in.
- Bhagsu Water fall: Lord Shiva’s avatar Bhagsu Dev is respected in Dharamshala. A temple is devoted to the mighty lord near the waterfalls.
- War memorial: A museum devoted to our freedom troops and their courage. Tanks, rifles, guns and other arms are exhibited in the gallery of the memorial.
- Naddi Village: a trekker’s heaven, the village has captivating views that make the visitors fall in love with it.
- Café Hungry bird is a remarkable snack bar cafe. Their popular dish is Chicken lollipops.
Day 7: From Dharamshala to Dalhousie (130 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- Relax, have the morning meal and may be go for a soothing spa treatment at the resort you are staying in.
- Post 11 am, we bid goodbye to Dharamshala and continue further expedition to Dalhousie.
- Reach the town within 3-4 hours.
- After settling in the hotel, explore Churches, Subash Bowli, Bara Pathar and Mall Road of Dalhousie
Day 8: Khajjiar Outing
- One of the best sightseeing days of the Himachal tour package.
- After finishing the morning meal, head to the saucer shaped plateau embellished with meadows and woods.
- Khaj Nag temple in Khajjiar, is the most respected holy shrine. The epochal serpent king is supposed to be the custodian of the village. Pilgrims come from faraway here to pay reverence to the divinity.
- The eerie Panch Pandav tree is a unique phenomenon of nature having 6 roots merging and the stem grows to become one tree. Each share of the root is devoted to 5 pandvas and their single wife, Draupadi
- Zorbing and pony riding are the events you will completely enjoy at the village of Khajjiar.
- Further, a long wilderness walk through the Kalatop Wild Life Sanctuary is going to be a tranquil and rough experience, where you will get to see many animals like snow leopard, ibex, and more.
- Finally, an adventure expects you on this Himachal tour. Paragliding over the Chamba valley will gush the touring delightfulness.
Day 9: Dalhousie to Chandigarh (320 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Begin the last ride from Dalhousie in the morning.
- Via Pathankot and Hoshiarpur, you will reach Chandigarh in the late evening.
- Though the journey has come to an end. But, we know you will return and we are here to provide you with a wonderful experience again.
- See you again!