It seems one or two hill stations don’t suffice your hunger to explore. Thus, just for you, we have this nine nights and ten days complete Himachal taxi tour package from Chandigarh. Himachal is the ultimate destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
You will find many tourist spots and places for your sightseeing. On the one hand, summers dance with the lushest greenery; on the other hand, winters propose snow, snow, and snow. That said, what is so special about this Himachal tour?
- Bir Billing: for the 30-minute paragliding session, which would leave you amazed. Bir is even famous for trekking and camping. In case you are interested in any, we can customize the needful.
- Dalai Lama Temple: Also known as Namgyal Monastery, is the abode of 14th his holiness - a sacred place of tranquillity.
Enjoy the breathtaking journey of our Himachal Taxi Tour Package from Chandigarh! Embark on an unforgettable adventure through the beautiful landscapes of Himachal Pradesh, curated to perfection for your convenience and enjoyment.
From the vibrant city of Chandigarh, brace yourself for a captivating expedition that promises to unveil this enchanting Himalayan region’s natural splendors, cultural treasures, and serene hideaways. Join us for this trip that blends comfort, exploration, and awe-inspiring beauty into an experience of a lifetime.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla voyage (130 Km,3-4 Hrs)
- You must begin the amazing Himachal tour with a belly full of yummy food at Chokhi Dnani Panchkula.
- The genuine Rajasthani cuisine will kindle your taste buds!
- Or you may enjoy the lip-smacking pizzas and burgers at Nik Baker’s.
- Time to digest the diet with a walk through the Pinjore gardens. This Mughal Garden would give you a sensation of the royal family.
- A few kilometres has passed on Kalka highway, and you would be able to have an exhilarating experience of the evening tea at Timber trail Resort in Parwanoo
- A specialty of this resort? No one goes to the resort via road or on foot. To reach the resort, you will be flying in a hanging airlift trolley. Wow!
- A few more hours, Shimla would be reached and the city welcomes you with its splendid aura.
Day 2: Shimla-Kufri sightseeing and exploration
- Meet the lovely morning breathing in the fresh air and having a nourishing meal.
- Our appointed representative would pick you from the resort to head towards the breathtaking places in Shimla.
- Jhakoo Temple – the enormous 98 feet sculptor of Bajrangbali will bless you at the highest peak of Shimla.
- Sankat Mochan temple – another house of the utmost devotee of Lord Rama, where his messengers, Monkeys and Baboons, would welcome you.
- IIAS -- Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, is a much-admired educational institute, where the top 50 scholars of India meet up to share their ideologies and put efforts to invent ground-breaking outcomes.
- Scandal Point – this lovely yet disreputable point has a history, which our representative will tell you once you reach there. It is a gem of untouched views with an interesting history.
- Army Museum, Gaiety theatre and a lot more will be there to visit near The Ridge and explore on the Shimla tour.
- Explore Mall road to buy exclusive handicrafts and to devote the evening to a café.
Day 3: From Shimla to Manali next (260 km,7-8 Hrs)
- Shimla was awesome, one of the greatest is the next hill site. Get ready for that!
- An 8 hour voyage to Manali will not be a dull journey.
- The highway to the hill site is strewn with many tourist places that you would certainly admire.
- On the river Beas, streaming through Kullu valley, a dam is constructed. The name is Pandoh dam. It is a halt on the way.
- Enjoy the beauty of the dam’s location.
- Sing “jai Mata di” to placate the goddess at Hanogi Mata Temple, snuggled on a cliff of a mountain when traversing from Mandi to Kullu.
- At Kullu city, you must visit the woollen wear manufacturing unit and trout breeding farms.
- Manali would be reached after the sun sets behind the mountains and stars glare the sky.
Day 4: Let’s conquer Rohtang Pass today!
- The wonderful morning would be turning divine as you ride towards the chief location of the Manali tour.
- Rohtang is conducive to heavy snowfall as it is at an elevation more than 3978 meters above sea level.
- The snow never depletes here, and that is the reason you will be having so much fun taking part in snowboarding, skiing, etc.
- The permit to the Rohtang Pass would be organized prior by us.
- Oh! We failed to recall to tell you that on the Rohtang highway, Nehru Kund and Rahalla falls are the two amazing tour stops.
- There, you shall get time to enjoy the view of the snow-shrouded mountains, river streams and glacial residues.
- The body surely needs a rest after the lively trip to Rohtang.
- Give the body the obligatory rest to revitalize for the next day.
Day 5: Manali exploration
- The presiding deity, Hadimaba Mata, was the wife of Bheema (the muscled macho pandava) who has been enshrined in a temple located in the middle of a forest.
- More places to explore coming up during the Manali tour
- Vashisht temple and Hot spring: Dedicated to the teacher of the divine Lord Rama, the temple has holy vibrations. And the hot spring water near the temple has medicinal properties.
- Clubhouse Manali: Situated on the banks of a watercourse of river Beas, Manalsu Nallah, the activity center has many indoor and outdoor games for kids and adults as well.
- Van Vihar: ease and enjoy the fresh breeze wandering through the lush park.
- Tibetan market on Mall road: Buy Bamboo handicrafts, praying wheels, and souvenirs here.
- What a day it was… entrancing, Indeeed!
Day 6: Travel from Manali to Dharamshala (218 Km,7-8 Hrs)
- Another hill site and the more enthralling this Himachal trip is going to be.
- To reach Dharamshala, you would be passing Naggar, Bir Billing and Palampur.
- Each of the above halts has its enchantings that would lure you!
Day 7: Dharamshala And Mcleodganj exploration
- The morning begins with half an hour of meditation by the side of a river stream, listening to the tunes of nature in the form of birds’ melodies, flowing water and passing wind twists.
- Be ready with an empty mind to fill it up with magnificent memories
- Bhagsu waterfalls: Named after the Lord Shiva temple in the vicinity, Bagsunath Temple, is a eat al fresco spot for travellers and a focal for the pilgrims.
- Namgyal Monastery: this Tibetan organization is also called as the Dalai Lama temple, situated in Mcloedganj.
- Dal Lake: Embraced by verdant mountains having snow-capped peaks, this lake is a pure wonder in Dharamshala.
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium: Fascinating it would be to watch a cricket match here.
- St. John’s Church is a gothic epitome of the imposing colonial era’s imprints
- War Memorial: A diversity of ammunitions, including huge war tanks, are displayed in the museum.
- Enjoy the evening sipping a detox concoction in your hotel. A distinct beverage you get in the hotels there.
Day 8: Head for Dalhousie and discover the hill station (130 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- Leave from Dharamshala early in the dawn. So, you could reach Dalhousie by pre-afternoon and visit a few of the many captivating tourist spots.
- The voyage to Dalhousie is 130 km long that would take around 6-7 hours to reach.
- Be ready for the Dalhousie touring
- Subhash Baoli: folklores say that Netaji Subash Chandra Bose was awe-struck by the enigmatic environs of the place. While his sojourn at the hill station, he used to come here for a daily dose of meditation
- Bara Pathar: in the neighbourhood of GPO, this amazing site is famous for the Bhulwani Mata Temple established amidst the provocative vistas of the mountains and valleys.
- Buzzing nightlife in Dalhousie would make your marvellous taxi tour glitzy.
Day 9: Switzerland of India – Khajjiar
Day 10: Dalhousie to Amritsar (202 KM, 5-6 Hrs)
- The trip ends in the best way in Amritsar.
- Visit the sacrosanct Sikh temple, Darbar Sahib aka Golden temple, which is made out of real gold.
- A sumptuous Channa-Kulcha at kesar da Dhabha is the best way to end the Himachal voyage of yours.