Manali Local-Solang Valley-Rohtang Pass-Kullu-Manikaran
Envisage the most surreal getaway with your closed one into the lap of Himalayan ranges, where the wind blows as music, birds befriend you, mountains enchant you, and rivers tease you. All will be there and more on this couple’s honeymoon Delhi to Manali taxi package.
What are the romantic primes of this Manali tour?
- Rohtang Pass: the heaven of snow where couples seek solace and adventure. It is a place for imbibing a holistic experience - the star of the Delhi to Manali car package.
- The Nightlife of Mall Road: the nights would be cold and snowy, and you two would grove to a dance number in a club on mall road. Proliferate the romance with the rhythmic night out.
- Manikaran Sahib: the new beginning is incomplete without the blessings by whom you are one today. In Manikaran Gurudwara, honeymoon couples pay their gratitude for their excellent life partner. The holy hot spring at the gurudwara is where couples have to dip raw rice in a sack until it cooks and eat the grains as a blessing from baba ji.
Know how your couple’s romantic Delhi to Manali tour package by car is enchanting in detail in the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali, A 14 Hour Journey (560 KM)
- The journey is long, yet tantalizing. We have filled it with many amazing halts where you would be sightseeing a few tourist places and having food at the best places on the way.
- Let’s peek in how it will go…
- First thing First, the breakfast at Mannat Dhaba in Sonepat. Have their special stuffed parathas with kesar Lassi. The food that would satiate your tummy and soul.
- There will be only short freshening up breaks after that until you reach Chandigarh.
- Once, you reach Chandigarh, we have had already booked a royal meal at Chowki Dhani followed by a leisurely walking tour at Pinjore Gardens and Sukhna lake.
- Once, you are in Kullu Valley, we would be stopping at Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Sundarnagar Lake.
- We will make sure the romance stays intact although the tour package!
Day 2: Loveable Manali Sightseeing for Honeymoon Couples
- You are here in the town devoted to honeymooners. Definitely, the love would be pervading in the air.
- Explore the town together
- Hadimba Temple: Nestles in the serene environs of forests in Manali, this temple is consecrated to the consort of Bheema (one of the pandvas).
- Vashisht temple and Manu temple: both the temples are devoted to holy saints who were an imperative part of the Hindu civilization according to Hindu mythology.
- Club House Manali: A place where two of you would be participating in go-karting, billiards and other activities. A moment to laugh and doing fun things together.
- Stroll through Van Vihar: holding hands and walking through the bio-reserve listening to songs of birds and waving trees. A truly magical moment!
- Make the night groovy, kindle the dance floor of a night club on Mall road. Enjoy each other’s company and dance like no one is watching.
Day 3: Together to the Snowy Land of Rohtang
- The visualization of yours to be in a dreamy land is going to be real today.
- Head for the Rohtang early in the morning
- Nehru Kund and Rahalla waterfalls are the two ethereal stoppages on the way where you must click many memorable pictures together.
- Make snow-man together, engrave your Initials in snow and enjoy the fun activities at Rohtang.
- Follow the above with some toothsome egg-bun and coffee at the local kiosks.
- Finally, on return go together for a flight in the sky in Solang valley. Not via a plane, but by participating in paragliding there.
Day 4: Pay Obeisance at Manikaran
- The last day in Manali would be completed with a blessed visit to Manikaran Gurudwara.
- On the banks of Parvati River, this Gurudwara enshrines a holy hot water spring.
- Also, visit the ram and Shiva temple in the vicinity.
- Get back to Manali and spend the evening shopping at Mall road.
Day 5: Back to Delhi (560 KM,12-13 Hrs)
- It was a great trip.
- You both had the best time. Time to return and start a life with cherishing memories your honeymoon tour.