Manali Local-Solang Valley-Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang Pass
Just a fabulous three night and four days Chandigarh to Manali taxi package is what we have for you! A fantastic experience to the resort town blessed with a plethora of natural, cultural, and divine abundance. What is so unique about this Manali tour package?
- We have an inclusion of a sumptuous meal at Chowki Dhani in Panchkula. We make sure that the commencement of the trip has a royal treatment for you.
- We halt at Pandoh Dam, where thousands of migratory birds come, which are rare to see anywhere in India.
- Of course, the star destination of the Chandigarh to Manali car package, the Rohtang pass, will spellbind you with its splendor and charm.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayas with our 3 nights Manali itinerary from Chandigarh. Nestled amidst towering peaks, lush valleys, and glistening rivers, Manali offers a perfect blend of adventure and tranquility. Join us for an unforgettable journey to explore charming markets, indulge in thrilling activities, and immerse yourself in nature’s splendor.
Day 1: Voyage from Chandigarh to Manali (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- As we said, the voyage would be starting with a royal meal at Chowki Dhani in Panchkulla.
- Thereafter, we have planned a few interesting and charming halts in the midway
- Pandoh Dam: the dam is an engineering marvel that produces electricity through renewable means. Moreover, it is a temporary abode for the migratory birds who flock near the dam during their mating season.
- Hanogi Mata Temple: Pay the obeisance to the holy deity who has chosen the surrealistic Kullu valley as her abode.
- Increase your living being’s evolutionary knowledge at the trout breeding farms In the Kullu valley. The fish is bred here and released in river Beas afterwards.
- The legendary destination would be reached by late evening.
- Let’s make night hip at a dance club on the Mall road
Day 2: Manali sightseeing
- Treasure of the hill station is waiting for you to get found out.
- The amazing Manali Tour has these for you…
- Hadimba Devi temple: enshrined in mid of the lushest forests glorifying the unique pagoda style architecture.
- Old Manali and Saint Manu temple: symbolizing the epochal era that was believed to be set up by saint Manu, old Manali village is a delight to walk through.
- Clubhouse Manali: Beside the river stream of Beas, this recreational centre has fun activities and toothsome food to pacify you.
- Tibetan Market on Mall Road: Buy the Tibetan relics having the Buddhist influence. Also, try the genuine Tibetan meal bowls sold by local vendors at the kiosks.
- That all sums up the Manali exploration for the day. Tomorrow is the day that you have been waiting for although the tour.
Day 3: Rohtang pass And Solang Valley excursion
- Ready to imbibe the fun and adventure of the day?
- We bet you are!
- Leave for the short road ride would be adorned with a few impressive halts before you reach the prime destination
- Nehru Kund, Rahalla Waterfalls and Solang valley are tantalizing stopovers on the way to Rohtang that would enthral you with adventure.
- And finally, you will reach the paradisiacal land of snow that imbues the chill of calmness to your soul.
- Surge the exaltation partaking in snow sports followed by a lip-smacking hot Maggie at a local kiosk.
- After thoroughly enjoying the day, steer back to the hotel.
Day 4: Return to Chandigarh (310 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- The trip ends today.
- You shall be driven back to Chandigarh where you can visit Pinjore gardens and Sukhna lake Sanctuary, if time permits.
- With a promise to make your next trip more memorable, we bid you goodbye.