Manali Local-Solang Valley-Marhi-Gulaba-Rohtang Pass-Kullu-Manikaran
Hello from the resort town of Himachal, Manali, where you will spend your vacation by booking a taxi from Chandigarh to Manali for 5 days. Let us give you a nudge of excitement with a few highlights of this package tour.
- Manikaran Sahib: the community kitchen (langar sewa) at the gurudwara would serve you holy food after you have come from a dip in the hot spring pool. A holistic experience is what you would receive here.
- Pinjore Gardens: the trip starts with a cultural and leisurely saunter tour in the Mughal gardens of Pinjore in Chandigarh.
- Solang Valley: a fairy tale land comprising undulated mountains and clouds so near that you would be touching them.
How can you touch the clouds?? Well, it is possible! The detail is mentioned below in the itinerary of the Chandigarh to Manali tour package by car with more exaltation.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Manali Trip (310 KM, 8-9 Hrs)
- Once you leave the premises of the airport, bus stand or railway station, we take you to an enchanting ramble and exploration of the Pinjore Gardens.
- Post having lunch at the royal Rajasthani restaurant Chowki Dhani, we head to the destination of the tour package, Manali.
- The ride would take 8 to 9 hours, approximately. Such a long journey has been speckled with a few breaks for sightseeing places in Kullu valley.
- Pandoh Dam and lake in Sundernagar: both the reservoirs are amazing places to have a mid-way picnic.
- Hanogi Mata temple: it is customary to thank the Lord for what you have. For now, an amazing Manali tour where you are enjoying a lot. The temple nestles on a cliff adorned with the beauty of imposing valleys and mountains.
- Explore the night Life of Manali that would be no less dazzling than any of the hip clubs you have been to in a Metro city.
Day 2: Sightseeing the Manali Town
- Be ready to be fascinated! The town of Manali is awesome and amazing. So much so that we have a plethora of adjectives to describe its charm.
- What does the exploration of Manali have?
- Holy excursions to the temple of Hadimba, Saint Manu’s temple and Vashisht temple. Each one is renowned for its holiness and pristine environs.
- The leisurely ramble through Van Vihar and old Manali Village will imbue a pleasing effect.
- On the banks of river Beas, the Clubhouse Manali has many in-house games (indoor and outdoor) and activities for you to have a fun experience.
- Lastly, binge shopping is a must on the mall road. And if you have ladies in the company then be ready to splurge out a lot of bucks.
- Back to the hotel for a delightful and toothsome dinner. Post which, you must rest for the thrilling day ahead.
Day 3: Rohtang Pass Getaway
- Take a deep breath and start the journey to Rohtang.
- Of course, you waited the entire time of the Manali trip for this day.
- Before we reach the final destination, two stops at Rahalla falls and Nehru Kund would be there, which will give you a hint of the grandiosity of Rohtang ahead.
- Reach the Rohtang after a security check where you have to show the necessary permit and your I-card.
- Now, since you are here and the mind is momentarily paralyzed seeing the beauty, garner sense and wait no more.
- Release the excited version of you and enjoy to the fullest the views, activities and local food.
- Return to Manali after partaking in Paragliding in Solang Valley.
Day 4: A Day Tour to Manikaran
- A day dedicated to
- splendour along with piety.
- Ride towards Parvati valley, where the town of Manikaran emanates the soulful energy from the Sikh and Hindu enshrines.
- Visit the sanctified Gurudwara and temples in the quirky town.
- Have lunch at the communal kitchen in Manikaran Gurudwara, famous for the hot springs.
Day 5: Return to Chandigarh (310 KM, 8-9 Hrs)
- Manali Tour is on the verge of an end.
- Pack your stuff and start the driving towards Chandigarh.
- By even you shall be there.
- Goodbye for now with a promise to meet you once more on another fabulous Himachal tour.