A weekend getaway Shimla taxi tour package from Delhi is what you need right now to breathe some space into your mind while you have been busy with work! Shimla, himachal pradesh, is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is located in the northern portion of the country.
Shimla is a perfect weekend getaway for families, honeymooners, and adventure seekers. One can even take an outing to nearby hill sites, which are beautiful hill stations. What will entice you in this tour package?
- The journey from Delhi to Shimla has been sprinkled with delicious stopovers at Mannat Dhaba and Chokhi Dhani. Moreover, there will also be tourist attractions on the way, like Pinjore Gardens and timber trail resort.
- Reach the destination and enjoy the city tour encapsulated by the imposing Himalayas.
Get the whole picture of the three days and two nights Shimla tour package in the itinerary below!
Day 1: Enthralling journey from Delhi to Shimla (370 Km, 7-8 Hrs)
- You like yourself better when on an enchanting trip!
- Without any doubt, this Shimla trip is going to be that. Leave from Delhi’s premises to head to the hills of pleasantness.
- The journey is long and pinned with stopovers to make it fun and impressive
- Mannat Dhaba would be the 1st halt on GT road, right after you cross Delhi’s border. It is famous for its parathas with full-fat lassi.
- Later there would be 2-3 small breaks till you reach Chandigarh, where you would be directly taken to the bewitching Pinjore Gardens.
- Done with the exploration of the Garden? Time for a sumptuous meal at Chowki Dhani.
- Your belly got full. Now the Shivalik ranges would be starting right from Chandigarh as you resume the journey.
- Lastly, before straightway parking in Shimla, a short tea break halt at Timber Trail resort, that would be stepped into via an air lift, is provided.
- Reach the city and get ready to party in a club or café on Mall road. Otherwise, go for a lazy walk. Even that works.
Day 2: Explore Shimla And Kufri
- Leave no qualms with you as we assure you that it is going to be an exciting day.
- So here's how it would be…
- Visit Jhakoo Temple via the air lift. Be wary of the monkeys. They can be a real menace snatching your belongings.
- Besides that, Tara Devi temple, Sankat Mochan Temple and Kali Bari Temple are the other holy places where you would be paying an obeisance.
- After that, the Ridge is the place from where you shall be exploring the Wax museum, Gaiety Theatre and the Scandal Point.
- That sums up the tour for the day
Day 3: Back to Delhi (370 km, 7-8 Hrs)
- Of course, you had a rejuvenating short weekend break.
- Move back to Delhi after checking out from the hotel/resort.
- Catch you again in the next excursion, probably a long one.