Why must you book this four days and three nights Shimla taxi tour package from Chandigarh? Shimla, in the foothills of the Himalayas, is the ideal place for a relaxing vacation. The winter season is when the city is a lively center of tourism. Shimla is a popular destination during Christmas and new year.
Shimla is well known for its pleasant climate and spectacular mountain scenery. It is one of the best-visited tourist destinations in India. Know the highlights of the trip:
- Naldehra: this enchanting hamlet owes no vanity; instead, it has all-natural beauty to swoon you away.
- Himalayan Nature Park: sprawled over 90 hectares, this lush land is home to many wildernesses. A tour through the jungle would let you discover animals like leopards, barking deer, goral, and more.
More than just highlights of the Shimla taxi tour package is needed when you get the itinerary deluged with many tourist attractions. Just dig in!
Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla (130 km, 3-4 Hrs)
- A trip to remember starts from Chandigarh, where you would be visiting two places before you head to Shimla
- Chowkhi dhani: for a sumptuous and lavish meal
- Pinjore Gardens: beautified by epochal Mughal architecture and royal terrestrial garden designing.
- Besides above, a splendorous halt at Timber trail resort that can be reached only by an air lift is an apt way to kick-start the Himalayan excursion.
- Just a few kms before Shimla, you would have a halt at Barog where you might feel the chills as it is believed that Colonel Barog’s spirit still wanders the place.
- Reach the destination, but it won’t be feasible to explore the tourist places as already most of them would have got closed.
- Need to despair! The Mall Road of Shimla is all alive at night with buzzing music in the clubs and crowded cafes.
- So, live the night in a hip way.
Day 2: Shimla sightseeing day
- Recover from the last night’s hangover. Have an espresso and bask in the early morning sun rays.
- That would surely make you up-fit for the exploration of Shimla. Let’s do it then…
- Kali Bari Temple: Dating back to 1845, the temple belongs to the goddess kali whose incarnation Shyamla Mata is worshipped here. Even the name Shimla came from the avatar goddess.
- Jhakoo and Sankat Mochan temple: both the holy shrines are consecrated to the guardian angel of Lord Rama, Shri Bajaranbali. Jhakoo temple is located on the apex of the highest peak of the Shimla district.
- The Ridge, from where all the fascinating tourist captivations could be explored on foot. Those are Gaiety Theatre, Scandal point, Tara Devi Temple, Wax museum and the Christ Church.
- If it is winter time when you are visiting, then enthrall yourself sliding relentlessly on the ice-skating rink wearing shoes to which blades are wedged.
- Give your body the charm of rest at night for tomorrow’s delight.
Day 3: Kufri, Mashobra and Naldehra exploration is still left
- The Shimla trip is going to veer to a beguiling experience.
- What are the surprises hidden in the urn for you?
- Green Valley in Kufri: Escape from the commotion of the town and enter the dense forests of evergreen deodar trees.
- Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri: peruse enjoying your silence of mind at this very place that is imbued with the beauty of towering pine and deodar trees. A natural habitat for many wild animals.
- Kufri Fun World: break the silence and unleash the child in you along with children (if you have any, otherwise without them) at the amusement park.
- Mashobra’s apple orchards are the ones you shall be touring through and tasting the sweetest fruit fresh plucked by yourself from a tree.
- Naldehra’s golf course touring and visiting Mahsunag temple are the last ones in today’s tour.
- The trip is about to end. Spend the evening at the resort. May be you can have a luxurious treatment at the spa.
- Do what makes you happy!
Day 4: Back to Chandigarh (130 Km, 3-4 Hrs)
- It is time for the end of the Shimla tour package.
- Ride back to city from where you started at 1st.
- We will see you gain on your next vacations in hill stations of Himachal