Open your eyes in the wee hours to experience the silence invading the terrains, blanketed by the white cotton falling from the sky. Snow has come down for you to revel more during the five days and four nights Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour package from Pathankot.
What do the ethereal alpines of Himachal Pradesh have to offer you?
- Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary: if it snowed, the dense forest of the sanctuary would remind you of the legends of Game of Thrones. If it is autumn, you would be pleased to see the bed of the land submerged in hues of orange and brown leaves. Every season has a different side to show here.
- Delectable chocolate pancakes with a cup of cappuccino at Crepe Pancake Hut in Mcleod Ganj would be the pacifying breakfast you will have during the Dharamshala touring days. You can even borrow some good reads there.
- Bring on the excitement and sportsmanship of watching a cricket match at HPCA Stadium. Lucky ones have even met renowned cricket players here.
The above is just a trailer of the movie script of the Dharamshala Dalhousie tour package. Look at the details in the itinerary.
Day 1: From Pathankot to Dalhousie in 3 hours(85 Km)
- Start the journey after pacifying your gut at Masala box restaurant in Pathankot. They have Italian, Chinese, south Indian and North Indian cuisines to choose from.
- It is going to be then a non-stop ride that will end at your booked resort in Dalhousie.
- Before exploring the nightlife of the town, let’s go on an enchanting Dalhousie discovery tour.
- Subash Chownk and Subash Baoli: Erstwhile meditation point of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Subhash Baoli is an oasis near the town surrounded by dreamy vistas. While Subash Chownk is bustling with many shops and budget friendly hotels.
- Sathdara Waterfalls and Panchpulla: Situated in line, these two places are abounded by nature’s beauty at its best. Great places for picnics and spending time with loved ones.
- Bara Pathar: Residence of the presiding goddess – Bhulwani Mata Temple. This place is encircled by the breathtaking views of Chamba valley.
- The trio of neo-gothic churches in the town will make you reminisce the British era – St. Patrick’s Church, St. John’s Church and Christ Church
- Bakrota Hills: Inhale the fresh air released by the trails of trees while you trek on the Bakrota Hills.
- The night would be scintillating with a few cocktails, snacks and dance in a club on Mall road of Dalhousie. Otherwise, have a leisurely dinner in a café with drinks.
Day 2: Khajjar expedition
- One of the best touring days of the Dalhousie Dharamshala Package.
- After completion of the morning meal, head to the saucer shaped plateau spread-eagled with meadows and forests.
- Khajjar’s Khaj Nag temple, is the most revered holy shrine in the village. The incumbent serpent king is believed to be the warden of the village. Pilgrims come from far here to pay homage to the deity.
- The uncanny Panch Pandav tree is a unique marvel of nature having 6 roots merging together as the tree upheave towards the sky. Each portion of the root is consecrated to 5 pandvas and their polyandrous wife, Draupadi
- Zorbing and pony riding are the activities you will thoroughly enjoy at the village of Khajjar.
- Thereafter, a long jungle walk through the Kalatop Wild Life Sanctuary is going to be a serene and wild experience, where you will see many rare alpine animals like snow leopard, ibex, monals and more.
- Lastly, an adventure awaits you on this Dalhousie tour. Paragliding over the Chamba valley will surge the touring pleasure.
Day 3: leisurely voyage from Dalhousie to Dharamshala (130 km,5-6 Hrs)
- Relax, have breakfast and may be go for a spa treatment at the resort you are staying.
- Post 11 am, we bid goodbye to Dalhousie and peruse further expedition to Dharamshala.
- It would take 4 long hours to reach the town of Lhasa.
- Explore the nearby tea gardens in Kangra valley. Don’t stop clicking pictures of the beautiful and serene vistas of the valley.
- Reach the resort + meditation centre in Mcloedganj.
- A rejuvenating experience of the Dharamshala Tour package starts from your temporary abode.
Day 4: Explore Dharamshala and Mcleodganj
- Abode of the His Holiness Dalai Lama, this town emanates a tranquil aura.
- Dharamshala tour has a lot of gems to discover.
- Dalai Lama temple: The complex is also known as Namgyal Monastery. It is the residence of the His Holiness and education centre for 100s of monks.
- Dal Lake: Near the Dalai Lama temple, this beautiful lake is an ideal place to spend a delightful time. A picnic spot, where you can get kiosks nearby to have snacks. Plus, boating in the lake is a popular activity that tourists love to partake in.
- Bhagsu Water fall: Lord Shiva’s incarnation Bhagsu Devta is revered in Dharamshala. A temple is devoted to the lord near the waterfalls.
- War memorial: A museum dedicated to our freedom fighters and their valour. Tanks, rifles, guns and other arms are displayed in the gallery area.
- Naddi Village: a trekker’s paradise, the village has fascinating views that make the tourists fall in love with it.
- Café Hungry bird is an amazing snack bar. Their signature dish is Chicken lollipops. They even have a vast menu for vegetarians.
Day 5: Back to Pathankot (90 Km,2-3 Hrs)
- The final day of the Dharamshala and Dalhousie tour.
- After you are done with check out formalities, ride towards Pathankot.
- It was a wonderful experience you had. See you again!