You need a break!
A five night and six day Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour package from Chandigarh is what you need for an exhilarating vacation. A pause from the bustling life into the lap of the Himalayas.
You will witness the snow-capped mountain peaks and rivers flowing down their way from the mountains and lakes in the valleys of Dalhousie and Dharamshala. Wondering what are the highlights of this tour package? Here it goes:
- Gurudwara Anandpur Sahib: while traversing to Dharamshala, a halt at Rupnagar district will proffer you the opportunity to pay obeisance at the holy Sikh temple. It is said that the last two sikh gurus lived here.
- Dal Lake: A replica of the dal lake of Kashmir, this pristine flowage is quaint and calm, filled with greenish water. The color of the water is the reflection of the lush green surroundings of the lake.
- Your comfortable stay in McLeod Ganj, where the early morning meditation sessions amid the abundance of nature would imbue peace in you.
Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour Package from Chandigarh offers a remarkable journey through the picturesque landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. With its seamless blend of convenience, comfort, and exploration, this package promises an unforgettable travel experience. From the spiritual charm of Dharamshala to the colonial allure of Dalhousie, travelers are treated to a diverse range of attractions, all while enjoying the ease of a well-organized taxi tour.
Whether one seeks tranquility, adventure, or cultural enrichment, this package ensures a fulfilling getaway that caters to every traveler’s preferences. Embarking on this journey guarantees cherished memories and allows for an immersive immersion into this stunning region’s natural and cultural riches.
Day 1: Chandigarh to Dharamshala Travel (245 Km, 6-7 Hrs)
- Leave the airport premises of Chandigarh and explore the city's tourist attractions before heading for Dharamshala.
- Anandpur Sahib Gurudwara: A prominent and sacred Sikh temple visited by pilgrims from all over India. They have langar (community kitchen) service running all day long.
- Chintpurni Peeth: It is one of the pilgrimage locations among the major Shakti Peeth of India.
Day 2: Dharamshala and Mcloedganj Exploration
- Dharamshala tour has a lot in its urn to be discovered by you!
- The morning starts with a 30 minutes meditation by the side of a river’s bank, listening to the melodies of nature in the form of birds singing, gushing water and passing wind twirls.
- Thereafter, be ready with the empty mind to fill it up with glorious memories
- Bhagsu waterfalls: Named after the Lord Shiva temple in proximity, Bagsunath Temple, is a picnic spot for travellers and a pivotal for the pilgrims.
- Namgyal Monastery: This Tibetan institution is also called as the Dalai Lama temple, located in Mcloedganj.
- Dal Lake: Encompassed by verdant mountains with snow-capped peaks, this lake is a sheer wonder in Dharamshala.
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium: Intriguing it would be to watch a live cricket match here. Interesting game + Splendorous surroundings = unmatchable combination
- St. John’s Church is a gothic archetype of the colonial era’s imprints
- War Memorial: Feel the patriotic streak in you reading the names of the brave soldiers who fought at the border to make us feel safe. A variety of arms and ammunition, including giant war tanks, are displayed in the museum.
- Enjoy the evening sipping a detox tea in your hotel. A special one you get the hotels there.
Day 3: Leave for Dalhousie and explore the hill station (130 Km, 5-6 Hrs)
- Depart from Dharamshala early in the morning. So, you could reach Dalhousie by afternoon and explore a few of many fascinating tourist spots.
- The journey to Dalhousie is 130 km long that would consume around 6-7 hours of time.
- Reach the hill site and be ready for the Dalhousie tour
- Subhash Baoli: legends say that Netaji Subash Chandra Bose was impressed by the enigmatic surroundings of the place. While his stay at the hill station, he used to come here daily for meditation. After some time, this place was named to honour him.
- Bara Pathar: in the vicinity of GPO, this wondrous site is famous for the Bhulwani Mata Temple settled amidst the tantalizing vistas of the mountains and valleys.
- Intoxicating nightlife in Dalhousie would make your fabulous taxi tour glamorous.
Day 4: Dalhousie Tour Continues
- Dalhousie exploration is going to another level of grandiosity today!
- The breathtaking captivations you are going to unravel today will certainly deliver the utmost satisfaction to your soul
- Panchpula: known for the mesmerizing vistas and historical importance, this place is loved by travellers. The flow of this water body originates from Dainkund Peaks in the north
- Satdhara Falls: A special spot for the travellers, especially honeymooners. It is located on the route to Panchpula
- Bakrota Hills: Bewitching hills of Baktora are a sure a heart stealer. Trek to the hills takes you through the beauty of the mountains and other natural abundances.
- Rang Mahal: A royal castle of the long-ago king Umed Singh, is now a museum of paintings, kingly jewellery, antique coins and many other valuable items.
- Churches of Dalhousie – St Patrick Church, St. John’s Church and St. Christ Church – are the epitomes of the British era. Beautiful Victorian architecture!
- Tomorrow is what you have been waiting for, for so long. Sleep nicely to be ready to get mind-blown.
Day 5: let’s take you to Switzerland of India – Khajjiar
- Surge your expectation as high as possible. It will be pacified today – Guaranteed!
- Start driving towards Khajjar (the best tourist attraction of the Dalhousie Dharamshala tour).
- What will entice you in this uncanny hamlet?
- Khaj nag temple is a shrine consecrated to the king of serpents. Pay your obeisance at the holy sanctum.
- Paanch Pandav tree: nature has its way to amaze us. The tree we are talking about has 5 roots converging together above to become one. The tree is located in the verdant forests in Khajjiar.
- Pony ride and Zorbing, are the activities that would bring a thrill to the Dalhousie unravelling.
- While going back to the town, a stop at Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is the best way to end the last the of the tour package.
Day 6: Back to Chandigarh (320 Km, 8-9 Hrs)
- Start from Dalhousie in the morning.
- Through Pathankot and Hoshiarpur, you will reach Chandigarh in the evening.
- Though the trip has ended. But, we know you will come back and we are here to provide you with a delightful experience again.
- Meet you again!