A cheerful welcome to you! You are ready to explore the enchanting lands of Himachal Pradesh on these five nights and six days Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi tour package from Pathankot. Your propensity towards the magical hills has caught your eye on this tour package.
What are the goodies in this Himachali tour?
- Khajjiar: a replica of Switzerland – a place that could be compared to the real one in Europe. The one in the EU requires a visa and a lot of money. But this one needs a wish that will be made true on the Dalhousie tour.
- Enthralling waterfalls of Bhagsu and Satdhara. One is near Dharamshala, and the other is in Dalhousie. The divine beauty of nature encompasses both at its best
- Yoga and meditation retreat in Dharamshala: a resort with more than eye-pleasing views. It can transcend your mind and body in unison with the soul.
This Dharamshala Dalhousie taxi package tour has a lot to mollify you. Know them in the itinerary below in detail.
Day 1: Journey from Pathankot to Dharamshala (90 Km, 2-3 Hrs)
- Leave the premises of Pathankot, after having lunch at Munch Box. Their Maharaja Burger is super-duper tasty.
- The ride to Mcleodganj is not so long. Hardly takes 3 hours to reach the resort, where you will be staying.
- The resort even has a detoxifying regime made for you. It would help in releasing any stress, for you to enjoy the holiday package to the fullest.
- Since you will reach early in the evening, a few places to explore and visit are already planned
- Angelic church, St. John’s Church, will astound you with the Neo-Gothic architecture of the façade and altar.
- Dalai Lama temple, also known as Namgyal Monastery, imbues peace and serenity into the mind. An institution of sacredness and Buddhahood.
- Bhagsu Waterfall and temple, consecrated to the avatar of Lord Shiva is swamped with the visual magnificence of the nature along with a whiff of holiness.
- Dal Lake is a retreat to paddle boats in the pristine water amidst the greenery and quacking ducks of the lake.
- Collection of artifacts and memoirs of the freedom fighters guarding the borders of India for ages, keeping us safe. The gallery has riffles, tanks and other weaponry displayed for a glimpse. War memorial is a must place to visit in Dalhousie
- The day calls for an end to deliver the body the rest it requires for further exploration.
Day 2: Palampur visit
- The exuberant Dharamshala Dalhousie tour has Palampur as one of the brightest gems included in it.
- The place is an hour away from the town of Mcleodganj, having so many treasures to be discovered.
- Tea Gardens: the prime attraction of the alpine area. Due to this, Palampur is christened as the Tea capital of north India. From here you get the finest tea at your home.
- Neugal Khad: A wide stream of water beside which Neugal café is located. The café is run by the government of Himachal. An afternoon meal in the café with a calming view is a sure treat.
- Chamunda Nandikeshwar Dham: well known to be Chamundi Devi temple is situated on the banks of river Baner in Kangra valley.
- Tashi Jong Monastery: evoke the sense of serenity and holiness at the monastery in the Kangra valley
- Andretta Pottery: the unique art of pottery could be seen at this place to Admire the art and artist.
- The above sums up today’s Dharamshala tour. Come back to the resort for the night’s stay.
Day 3: Let’s go to Dalhousie (130 Km,5-6 Hrs)
- The tour continues with a journey from Dharamshala to Dalhousie today.
- The ride is around 130 km long, which would consume 5 hours of the day.
- Of course, breaks to relax and freshen up are interspersed during the ride.
- Reach the town in the evening and dress up to dazzle the night in a club on Mall Road of Dalhousie
Day 4: Unravel Dalhousie
- The romantic and dreamy town calls to get explored by you.
- Your tour package is heading to become a more exhilarating experience. Let’s delve in
- Serene Water streams and waterfalls of Satdhara and Panjpulla. Perfect for being flown into the stream of grandiosity and loveliness.
- Proudly dedicated to the great freedom fighter of India Netaji Subash Chandra Bose, Subash Bowli and Subash Chownk are the two places for meditation and shopping in the heart of Dalhousie.
- The tainted glasses storytelling the epochal era of British and Victorians. And the neo-gothic designs shouting aloud the mastery of the architect at St. Patrick’s Church, St. John’s Church and Christ Church.
- Bakrota Hills: Gasp the fresh air released by the rows of trees while you hike on the Bakrota Hills.
- The day ends for the new beginning of tomorrow, which is more exciting and tantalizing. Go for sleep to be ready!
Day 5: Khajjiar – Mini Switzerland in India
- An hour drive from Dalhousie would take you to the saucer shaped plateau, on which this unearthly hamlet has been endowed with the natural exuberance.
- The unending pastures speckled with tiny gabbled houses and forests would steal your stress, falling you into awe for the moment.
- What are the surprises in Khajjar?
- Khaj Nag Temple: the serpent guardian of lord Vishnu has taken the vow to protect this hamlet even. To thank the mighty serpent king, a temple is consecrated to him.
- Panch Pandav tree: be ready to be baffled by nature’s miracle. The tree has 6 roots, but co-joins as it rises above the ground. Consecrated to Pandava family, the 5 brothers and their polyandrous wife Draupadi.
- Kalaptop Sanctuary: a treasure trove of flora and fauna that sees Khajjar high from a hill top. Encounter the rarest mountainous animals here and a few shrubs that are bestowed with high medicinal value.
- The taxi tour is on the brink of getting over. Spend the evening partaking in adventurous paragliding in Dalhousie.
Day 6: Back to Pathankot (85 Kms, 2-3Hrs)
- Another short drive of 3 hours and you will reach back the starting point of the Dharamshala Dalhousie tour.
- Though the tour is ending here now. But, we are sure to see you again on another spellbinding vacation in Himachal soon.